Advantage Federal Credit Union Reviews
Their loan rates are great, might be best in Rochester, but if you favor online banking watch out. They are way behind the times with their web site, charge you for mistakes that their own site allows you to make, and require you to jump through constant hoops to make changes to your profile. You'll also find that even when you think you've completed a change, you go back to find that it didn't work. Compared to literally every other bank I do business with, their online system is just a joke.Response from the owner
hey Matt, We have recently gone through a system upgrade and all of our services are as up to date, convenient and safe as possible. If you have a specific question as to your accounts, please reply back and I can have a member service representative give you call. thank you!
Great Staff!! Refinanced my Truck at 1.97%. Then I got an additional car loan Nobody.can beat there loan prices.👍
I have been using advantage for over 25 years now. I’ve gotten spoiled by the incredible service. The Browncroft Boulevard location is my favorite location. Today I noticed a problem with my auto payments. After 14 minutes on the phone Jacqueline had the problem corrected for me with little to no effort at all on my part.Can’t say enough good things about advantage Federal credit Union
Lady was an absolute [email protected]& when I couldn’t remember what my address because I moved and told me to try banking with someone else never bank with them
Wonderful customer service and friendly tellers, managers and security.
Friendly staff and incredibly competitive rates for savings and loans.
Great bank, great service and amazing rates.
Between the online service and the co-op with other FCUs, it's very convenient.
The staff are pretty nice and the service is excellent.
Personal Loans in Your Area of Rochester
- 4.8 (10)
- 4.2 (10)
1. What Can I Do to Get in Touch With Advantage Federal Credit Union?They Can Be Contacted through the phone number +1 585-454-5900. You may also visit their website and fill in the application form.
3. How Can I Get A Loan at Advantage Federal Credit Union?Simply fill in the application form on their website. If you feel like learning about more financial options, take a look at installment loans provided through a trusted online broker.
5. What Do I Do if I Fail to Pay Back My Loan?Reach out to the lender and come to an agreement in advance. You should know, however, if it"s an auto title loan, the vehicle will be kept by the lender when you default.
2. What Is the Address of Advantage Federal Credit Union? How Can I Go There?The address of Advantage Federal Credit Union is 2515 Browncroft Blvd, Rochester, NY 14625, United States. Get help from an online map to guide yourself there.
4. Is Advantage Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Advantage Federal Credit Union is a Federal credit union that gives different kinds of loans. Check out our platform to learn about various types of loans including bad credit personal loans.
6. Can I Take Out a Loan From Advantage Federal Credit Union With A Bad Credit Score?Yes, you can. But carefully go through the offers as there can be unfair conditions when it comes to bad credit loans.