Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union Reviews
Great place to keep & store your moneyResponse from the owner
Hi Rhonda, Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to being your financial champion for years to come!
Been a member since 1976, when it was SOC Credit Union. Was concerned when it merged with Michigan School and Government Credit Union but have been please with service and staff. Very professional.Response from the owner
Hi Dave. Thank you for taking the opportunity to review our Mound branch. We are pleased you have had and continue to have a positive experience with us. We look forward to the next time we serve you. Thank you for your long standing membership!
Banking here is not bad. However, don't even bother calling them because they never answer their phone. I have been banking with them for about 9 years and never had my phone calls answered once on the occasional times I call. You'll only be put on hold without anyone ever getting back to you.
I dont know why they are randomly closing locations. I've went to the Garfield one, but constantly was in line for 2 hours
This is the first time I have experienced a unpleasant visit to MSGCU. This is not a branch I normally visit and I will not come back to this branch.
Personal Loans in Your Area of Sterling Heights
- 4.2 (10)
- 4.6 (10)
- 4.2 (10)
1. What Can I Do to Get in Touch With Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union?They Can Be Contacted through the phone number (866) 674-2848. You may also go to their website and submit your personal info.
3. How Can I Take Out A Loan at Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union?Simply submit your personal info on their website. If you feel like learning about other possible solutions, take a look at online installment loans provided through a reliable online broker.
5. What Am I Supposed to Do if I Can't Repay My Loan?Reach out to the lender and come to an agreement in advance. You should know, however, if it"s an auto title loan, your car will be kept by the lender when you default.
2. What Is the Location of Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union? How to Go to Its Store?The address of Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union is 41031 Mound Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48314. Use an online map to guide yourself there.
4. Is Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union is a Credit union that provides loans of all kinds. Click here to learn about various types of loans including bad credit personal loans.
6. Can I Obtain a Loan From Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union With A Poor Credit Rating?Yes, you can. But peruse the conditions and terms as there can be unfavorable terms when it comes to bad credit loans.