Bank of America Financial Center Shattuck Ave, Berkeley
2151 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA 94704
ATM Services Available, Accepts appointments, Cash Non Customer Checks, Centralized Small Business Banker, Change Orders, Commercial Deposits Accepted, Financial Solutions Advisor, Glass barrier at Customer Service desk, Night Deposit AcceptedShow More
Bank of America Financial Center Reviews
I have always had a good experience here. I have learned how to be assertive in my life and so I have never had an issue with getting the things I needed. When an issue did come up I was sure to approach it in a way that made them more receptive to want to help me and they were more than happy to help me. But, I knew that if I started to scream and yell that it would not help me very much. So, at least I have always got great service!Response from the owner
Hi Steven, thanks so much for taking the time to share your review with us. We appreciate you for being a valued Bank of America client and look forward to continuously providing you with the exceptional service you deserve! ^matt
Wow. Just wow. I've been calling this "main" branch for an hour because I guess you have to make an appointment to get money. Out of a bank.... lol But, seems like "everyone is helping other customers". So much for being a preferred customer.... BofA is such a joke of a bank.Response from the owner
Hi Chris. We are disappointed to hear this and would like a chance to connect. Please reach out to a member of our Social Media Client Care team on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BofA_Help or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BankofAmerica. Privately message your name, ZIP code, phone number, and best time to contact you. Please remember: Don't include account numbers or Social Security numbers for security reasons and check to ensure you are using our verified accounts. A member of our Social Media Client Care team will be happy to review your concern. ^ines
They don't have cashiers checks available, being one of the very few banks open around the area!Response from the owner
Hello William. It's disappointing to hear that your experience wasn't at the level you expected, and we’ll certainly be sharing your feedback with our leadership team. If you need further assistance, please reach out to a member of our Social Media Client Care team on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BofA_Help or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BankofAmerica. ^nicole
I arrived at opening this morning, I made an appointment at 11:30am with Gabriella Gordon-clark. I paid for parking $3.50per hour. Once 11:30 came around, went in for my appointment. Thats when Gabriella said I was talking to loud and she decided to call the police or security instead of helping me with my account. The entire bank refused me service, for speaking to loud? I didn't know that was a rule, I didn't see it written anywhere. Needless to say, I wasted my entire morning and over $10 in coins trying to get help at this bank. I wouldn't wish this servic on my worst enemy. I will never return here eResponse from the owner
We are disappointed to hear this and would like a chance to connect. Please reach out to a member of our Social Media Client Care team on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BofA_Help or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BankofAmerica. Privately message your name, ZIP code, phone number, and best time to contact you. Please remember: Don't include account numbers or Social Security numbers for security reasons and check to ensure you are using our verified accounts. A member of our Social Media Client Care team will be happy to review your concern. ^tiffany
The bank was very efficient and even without an appointment they managed to help. The greeting person and person who helped us with what we needed were both professional and efficient. The waiting area was comfortable and clean. I went during the morning time and the person who greeted us was polite.
I acknowledge bank tellers are humans. That being said, I also believe that when you make a clerical error with someone’s personal finances, you hold yourself more accountable than just saying “thanks for your patience” and waiving the bogus $15 fee for the cashier’s check. When you’re responsible for someone’s money, the least you can do is acknowledge your part by apologizing.
It is the second time that costumer service is less than desirable. I went today to ask a simple question a routing number for foreign wairing. The greeting young lady did not say hello but'do you have an appointment'.Told herquestion was simple.She still talked about appointments.I told her i would go to North Berkeley. She stated a conceited ok.She did not mention that branch is closed pn Saturday.Walked all the way to Solano where they helped.Shame on them threating a costumer of 30 years like that.I hope the branch manager reads this.
Went temporarily closed for no reason on April 21st. So inconvenient.Response from the owner
Hi, Jiayang. We apologize for any inconvenience. Some locations may either be temporarily closed or operating at limited hours. Here is a link that can help you quickly find your nearest locations and current hours: https://locators.bankofamerica.com/. ATMs in most financial centers are available 24/7. You can also complete many transactions online or through our mobile app. For more info, please click here https://www.bankofamerica.com/online-banking/mobile-and-online-banking-features/overview/. If you have any questions or an account related inquiry you need help with, you can connect with our Social Media Client Care team on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BofA_Help or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BankofAmerica. ^Joseph
By reading all this review I can tell the reason why ? A lot of negative 👎 comment here ?! bad experience! Discrimination and taking advantage of being shy and not arguing or complaining.....an employee here really don’t know what was his problem...being so weird and acting deferent in Front of others...i really don’t know what to say! I’m just like what ?! Not believing it but definitely not recommend this place because I didn’t felt welcomed by manager and employee.. this is my feedback to let others know about my experience.
This place gets worse and worse service the more times I go there. They really need to reopen the existing banks at this point.
Personal Loans in Your Area of Berkeley
- 3.3 (10)
- 3.6 (10)
- 3.1 (10)
- 3.9 (6)
1. How Can I Contact Bank of America Financial Center?You can call them at this phone number (510) 542-5405. You can also enter their official site and fill out the application form online.
3. What Services Can I Find In Bank of America Financial Center?Bank of America Financial Center offers you a long list of services which include:
- ATM Services Available
- Accepts appointments
- Cash Non Customer Checks
- Centralized Small Business Banker
- Change Orders
5. Is Bank of America Financial Center an Agency or a Lender?Bank of America Financial Center is a Bank. To make your lending process hassle-free, we can link you to more than 100+ lenders over the internet. You can secure a small personal loan as quick as 24 hours.
2. What Is the Address Of Bank of America Financial Center? How Can I Access This Store?Bank of America Financial Center is situated at 2151 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA 94704. You may check out the map and identify the fastest route to access it.
4. What Are the Steps to Get a Loan at Bank of America Financial Center?To apply for a cash loan, you can enter their official site and fill out the application form online. If you are looking for fast payday loans over the internet, you can visit our platform for more details.
6. What to Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?You may consult with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Please always read meticulously before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does Bank of America Financial Center Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we can help you out! Just visit our website to get personal installment loans even with bad credit.