Union Bank Reviews
Today.was one of my best experiences at a bank for customer service or anywhere for that matter. MADALINA CHANEY, Union Bank Branch Service Representative in Berkeley, CA, took care of all my headaches by putting my mind at ease. I was having immense anxiety as someone had hacked into my Union Bank Credit Card and had maxed out my limit even though I had never used this UBCC even once! Had reported the fraudulent charges 3 weeks prior but Credit Karma was continually emailing me that my account was past due and my credit score had already been decreased by sixty points as in 60!! It was like I was just stuck and all the time I had already invested to put a stop to any further purchases as well as crediting all those fraudulent charges so I would not be past due; had gone for naught;( Ms. Chaney to the rescue after 40 minutes on the phone and patiently awaiting to be connected to the right person; she confirmed my case was in the works and that a letter stating I was not at fault for any past dues, interest or any other charges. Well you can well imagine my relief and again Ms Chaney should receive recognition as someone who took the challenge and conquered which I was not receiving over the phone from the Union Bank customer service number on the back of my card!
EErica Peterson (Erica M Cornelius)5
I have been banking at Union Bank since 2013. I've always been happy with the service I have received. I want to give special praise to bank manager Rhonda. She is upbeat, professional, competent, and super nice. Every time I walk in, I am happy. Thank you Rhonda, as well as the wonderful tellers.
What a relief after Wells Fargo. I got a couple of CD's here because the rate was so good. While I was having my usual hassle getting my HH bonds certified at Wells Fargo, I thought why not try Union Bank. The banker here seems pretty knowledgeable. Opened a checking account then came in with the bonds no hassle whatsoever. Going to close those other accounts tomorrow.
I cannot remember the names of all the people who helped me here but they all were exceptional, genuine, and kind individuals who engaged with me on a personal level and made me feel very welcomed. I believe it was Noore and a woman named Emiko, thr senior relationship banker there who assisted me. Emiko was such a beautifully spirited woman full of kind energy and zest. She was new to being a banker and still undergoing training but not once was did it show. She was full of energy and had the interpersonal relationship skills that made me feel very comfortable and at ease. She was also very engaging and friendly. Her trainer, my first contact there, I forgot the gentleman's name, was extremely efficient and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions with diligence and precision and they were very transparent and open about all of my options. Noore was a sweetheart, she recommended the freely checking account to me, a new product and service the great folks at UB are kind enough to offer, which is a free checking account! It doesn't get much better than this. I highly recommend this Union Bank as well as this branch to anyone looking for exceptional world class services. Thank you UB of Berkeley.
CChristopher Lexx Stanley5
Good location. Big parking lot. Friendly bankers. Never crowded. My bank.
Always allow extra time for this understaffed branch. Been this way for years.
Personal Loans in Your Area of Berkeley
- 3.1 (10)
- 3.3 (10)
- 4.2 (10)
- 3.6 (10)
1. How to Get in Touch With Union Bank?Simply dial this phone number +1 510-843-6353. You can also search through their website and fill out the application form online.
3. How Can I Apply for a Loan at Union Bank?To apply for the loan you want, you can search through their website and fill out the application form online. If you are searching for payday loans, you can turn to our platform for more details.
5. What Happens if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to payment respite. Please go over all details before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Site Of Union Bank? How to Access This Site?Union Bank is situated at 2333 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA 94704, United States. Kindly take a look at the map and find the best way to access it.
4. Is Union Bank an Agency or a Lender?Union Bank is a Bank. To make your lending process fast and easy, we connect you wth a large network of trusted lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to get a fast personal loan with no hard credit check.
6. Does Union Bank Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we can help you out! Just turn to our online service to get a personal installment loan even with your low credit scores.