Steven Brand - Hancock Mortgage Partners, LLC Reviews
Steve and his team were very helpful in the entire process and made the whole thing basically a stress free process. Steve was on point and answered any questions I had. Very knowledgeable and honestly didn’t have to many questions since he always kept me informed. Explained thoroughly every detail and had a checklist with when things finished on the loan process. He went above and beyond. Steve delivered his promise of making the loan process pain free and I can’t thank him enough. Awesome personality and he gets the job done efficiently! Highly recommend him to anyone looking or interested in buying a home.Response from the owner
Thanks Mark. My whole goal in helping you get your home loan is to be as little stress as possible... yet have some fun too :) Enjoy your new home!
I had a very awesome experience working with Steve. He made the entire process straightforward and was easy to get in touch with. His team was adept at explaining everything in as much detail as I required, and helped me work through my value system to ensure I understand the true cost of my mortgage. Highly recommend working with this team for efficiency and peace of mind, so you can focus more on just house hunting.Response from the owner
Thank you Obi.. it was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new home!!
Any questions we had were answered in a timely manor. He was so pleasant to work with and he was our last chance for getting a house that we were under contract with. Having someone specialize in VA loans really helped. We will use him again if we buy another house! We got to close on our house within 1 month!Response from the owner
Thank you!! I'm glad I was finally brought in when others thought it couldn't be done. Enjoy your new home!
I would recommend Steven and his team. for a mortgage refinance or a new home purchase. They went above and beyond to get my refinance done as quickly as possible . They even responded and communicated with me on weekends . Which is rare in this day & age . If I was to do this all over again They would have my business in the future.Response from the owner
THANK YOU Byron!
When looking for a mortgage person, REFi, Steve Brand is the guy to go to. VA mortgage specialist. Hard working, trustworthy, informative, knowledge. I have known Steve for many years and wouldn't think of using anyone else. Highly Recommend.Response from the owner
Thank you Mark... and TYFYS again.
Steven Brand and his team will meet your morgage needs. He helped me when others would not. He made my dream of home ownership possible by guiding me throught my financial issues that made lending difficult and not possible for other lenders. I 100% stand behind my decision in choosing Steven BrandResponse from the owner
Thank you Ralph.... I am so honored to be able to help you out when others did not. TYFYS!!!
Steve and his team were great to work with. He was very prompt, professional, and genuinely concerned that I was able to get the best rate for my new home. He had my best interest in mind through the entire home purchasing process. I have an incredibly busy work schedule that that I'm often busy day and night, but him and his team were open to various communication methods and even taking calls into the evening if needed. What a great experience, and thanks so much to you and your team Steve!
Steve and his team are amazing. Fast, professional and on top of everything. At no time did we feel left out of the loop and all our questions were answered. Also the system they use for getting needed documents and signatures is a great asset. Would highly recommend to anyone and will be our first call if the need ever arises again. Thank you Hancock Mortgage.Response from the owner
yer welcome buddy.
Steve and his team were amazing! They made the whole process of purchasing my home seem so easy. I would highly recommend their company.Response from the owner
Aww.. thank you Lori :)
We've worked with Steve and his team a couple times now and I wouldn't want to work with anyone else. They are kind, professional and so responsive. When we first started out Steve really took the time to help guide us and get us to a place that allowed us to buy the home we not know wanted but needed after going from 1 child to 3 in 3 years. :) That help and attention to detail, gave me so much confidence in both his ability and his character as a person. I've recommended him to all our friends and will keep doing so.Response from the owner
Thank you SO MUCH Cassie!!!
Personal Loans in Your Area of Woodbury
- 5 (10)
- 2.1 (10)
1. What Can I Do to Reach Steven Brand - Hancock Mortgage Partners, LLC?They Can Be Contacted through the phone number (612) 386-5306. You may also check out their website and submit your information.
3. What Can I Get From Steven Brand - Hancock Mortgage Partners, LLC?Steven Brand - Hancock Mortgage Partners, LLC offers financial services including:
- VA loans First Time Home Buyers
5. Is Steven Brand - Hancock Mortgage Partners, LLC an Agency or a Lender?Steven Brand - Hancock Mortgage Partners, LLC is a Mortgage lender that has various financial services to offer including high-approval-rate personal loans.
2. Where Is Steven Brand - Hancock Mortgage Partners, LLC? How to Go to Its Store?The address of Steven Brand - Hancock Mortgage Partners, LLC is 7700 Hudson Rd #500, Woodbury, MN 55125. Get help from an online map to guide yourself there.
4. How Can I Take Out A Loan at Steven Brand - Hancock Mortgage Partners, LLC?You can submit your information on their website to apply for a loan. If you feel like learning about other possible solutions, take a look at US Installment Loans and explore.
6. What Do I Do if I Can't Repay My Loan?Contact the lender and come to an agreement as soon as possible. You should know, however, if it"s an auto title loan, your vehicle will be took by the lender when you default. Check out our platform for more information on title loans.
7. Can I Get a Loan From Steven Brand - Hancock Mortgage Partners, LLC With A Poor Credit Rating?Yes, you can. But pore over the offers as there can be unfavorable terms when it comes to bad credit loans.