Penn East Federal Credit Union Reviews
When I visited the Davis Street Scranton office, I was very concerned about my present situation with the Scranton School District. Joann was very very reassuring that Penn East would be able to help me through this. The process was quite efficient and before I left I had some peace of mind. Thank you to herResponse from the owner
Thank you for the positive review, Kimberly we work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon!
Penn East FCU is a life saver. The staff is courteous and a pleasure to deal with. They were a life saver more than once when I needed them. Love the atmosphere and when you talk with any of the reps you do not feel like just a number but part of family that is interested in what you have to say or are concerned when you contact them with issues and they really look for ways to help if they can. Love this place and would recommend them to everybody.Response from the owner
Thank you for the positive review, Tashima we work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon!
JoAnn was Super professional and most importantly ultra helpful. To me the most important thing was how expediently she completed my transaction. Nothing better than ease of doing business. Would highly recommend this bank to take a loan from. I have personally taken three.
Bank Manager, Judy Huhes was very professional, down to earth, and easy to talk to. She knew exactly how to help us with our banking needs. I would highly recommend Penn East and will continue banking with them.
I refinanced my auto loan to a lower interest rate and also recieved $100 for doing so. Win, Win for me! Great customer service also!Response from the owner
Thank you for the positive review, Kathy We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon!
Superb experience! It was so easy to complete all my banking needs! Josephine Léo was simply amazing: professional and very courteous!!
Penn East helped tremendously when my school district was on strike. I specifically was helped by Joanne, who is a manager; she eased my mind and made the process so easy.Response from the owner
Thank you for the positive review, Rebekah We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon!
I called to see if I could get an auto loan with this credit union. The first time I pressed the number option from the auto-answer robot to apply for a loan, heard someone pick up, then transfer me to a line where I got a gentleman's voicemail where he gave extensions for other people for quicker service, but I wasn't prepared to write those extensions down, so I called back, but this time when I pressed the number for loan applications it just rang and then looped back to the numbers to press, and this kept happening like 5 times so I couldn't even leave a voicemail. Apparently they were too busy or short staffed to even help me to that extent. This is all I need to know that I don't want to bring my business there. I don't want to have to have such an unsolvable struggle to get customer service of any type and don't want to be forced to go to one of their locations to get what I should be able to get quite easily over the phone. If they reach out to me then I may change this review. ------------------------------------------------------------- Due to the fact that they did at least reply to this review, I have changed my rating from one star to three stars because I do try to be fair, not just "stick it to them" when I am less than satisfied. Also, by the time I got their response, I had already found a fantastic much smaller local credit union to service my needs, and that was accomplished in one extremely pleasant phone call, and the extremely friendly and patient representative I spoke with was able to assist me in applying for a loan which was approved within a day, and with a fantastic rate. The only thing that would make Penn East CU a better option is that they have more locations, but with an auto loan that doesn't even matter as I will hardly ever (if ever) need to even visit one of their locations, ATMs etc. I would list the name of the one I chose if I wasn't worried that it would be against some type of policy that Google Maps has.Response from the owner
Hi Adam, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please reach out to us at [email protected] to help you more with this and to get you in touch someone who can give you more information. Thanks - PEFCU.
Judy was fantastic helping my 19 year old son finance his 1st vehicle. Very meticulous and nurturing in educating my son on the process.
I can't say enough about how easy Penn East to Bank with. From refinancing to every day transactions it is a breeze and always pleasant.Response from the owner
Thank you for the positive review, Michele we work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon!
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
- Title Loans
Personal Loans in Your Area of Scranton
- 2.6 (4)
- 3.8 (4)
- 3.3 (2)
1. How Can I Contact Penn East Federal Credit Union?Simply dial this phone number +1 570-342-2720. You can also visit their website and submit the loan request form online.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at Penn East Federal Credit Union?To apply for a cash loan, you can visit their website and submit the loan request form online. If you are searching for online payday loans, you can visit our website for more details.
5. What to Do if I Fail to Repay My Loan?You may consult with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Site Of Penn East Federal Credit Union? How Can I Access This Store?Penn East Federal Credit Union is situated at 441 N 7th Ave, Scranton, PA 18503, United States. Just refer to the map below and figure out the best route to access it.
4. Is Penn East Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Penn East Federal Credit Union is a Credit union. To make your lending process smooth and quick, we get you connected with more than 100+ lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to secure a small personal loan with no hard credit check.
6. Does Penn East Federal Credit Union Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we can help you out! Just turn to our online service to secure a long-term installment loan even with your low credit scores.