Idaho Central Credit Union Reviews
I have multiple bank accounts and deposit money into them each week. At the end of the week, whatever I don't spend, I move to savings. That was the plan, anyway. I want to be able to have my accounts at a zero balance - it's my money and I should be able to do what I want with it. Sunday, I made a large deposit into my main account. Monday was a holiday. Tuesday came and went. Wednesday morning my bills were paid. Still no deposit. This means I went into the negative. I called the bank to refund the fee because I had proof that I made that deposit Sunday. The gentlemen I spoke to said he could not find an external pending deposit but did refund the fee (thank you). However, at the end of the conversation he stated I needed to make a deposit to get my balance out of the negative. Did he not believe me? That afternoon my deposit was posted. My point is they play games with your money in an attempt to maximize fees. It should not take several days to process a deposit while withdrawals are immediately processed. They were basically stealing my money. I had other instances with this bank and ended up switching to a bank with no fees. They process transactions chronologically, so of course I have had nothing go into the negative. I will never bank here again.Response from the owner
We're sorry to hear this, Wendy, and appreciate the review. We will pass this along to our team to look into.
Angela manning has an amazing personality, She is so nice and so helpful. She helped me save interest and helped me get a rewards card started!! Thank you so so much Angela🤩🤩🤩Response from the owner
Thank you so much for the review, Payton!
This credit union is a great place for my small business banking. They have been helpful from getting help through the pandemic to getting foreign currency for travel. Always ready to help. Enjoy the easy but secure mobile check deposit. Highly recommended.Response from the owner
We love to hear this, Brenda. Thank you so much for the review and feedback.
Banking at ICCU reminds me of how banking was 30 years ago. Friendly tellers and great service. Nice to do business face-to-face when you need too.Response from the owner
Thank you so much for this review, Ronald!
The tellers seem competent and are energetic and polite upon arrival. They are competitive with loan rates. Good location.
Had fraudulent activity on my account and they fixed it asap (it was something that doesn't happen very often so it took them some time to investigate what happened, took about 24 hours to resolve which wasn't an issue for me), had an issue when I first opened my account, and they took care of the problem immediately. I've never had any other problems with them since and have referred friends to them. Staff is always friendly and very helpful. Glad that I made the change to ICCU.Response from the owner
We love to hear this! Thank you so much for the review, Melissa. We are happy we could help.
I have been with this bank for almost 4 years all great and dandy until an actual problem arises. I had some fraudulent activity on an account that had my banking information so I took preventive measures and called. Long story short they wouldnt do anything to protect my account. An on top of that the Customer service rep I spoke to was extremely rude. So the conversation got heated. I go into the branch on the next business day and they said that "DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU HAD A HEATED CONVERSATION AND THE FACT THAT YOUR MOM WAS ON THE LINE WITH YOU WE WILL NO LONGER BE OFFERING YOU SERVICES" Are. You. Kidding. Me. Your not going to protect my money, have your employees be able to be rude to your customers AND APPARENTLY not let 19 year olds have their mother present when they're dealing with something scary like fraud. AND YOU'RE NOT OFFERING ME SERVICES?! Honestly would give zero stars absolutely unacceptable treatment to a customer. Just a warning to anyone out there. They wont protect your accounts, an god forbid you get scared and frustrated with a rude employee they'll shut down all your accounts.Response from the owner
Thank you for your feedback, Erika. We are sorry for this difficult experience. We have shared this with our team and hope to find a solution.
They are great until you need to withdraw money for any significant purchase. Or if you purchase a vehicle they have a lien on. Or if you want to finance a vehicle through them. They have lost 2 titles from vehicles that I have purchased within the past couple months. Its take several days to get these issues resolved. They are very simple tasks that any bank should be able to successfully accomplish on a daily basis. Beyond frustrating and i have never been offered any sort of compensation for time and/or money lost.
Applied/Approved for Refi in June. It is now November. Just get the run around when inquiring about a close date. Claim they are prioritizing new home owners. I hope this is not the future of ICCU customer experience.Response from the owner
We're sorry to hear about this experience, Joe. We appreciate you letting us know, and we have passed this feedback along to our team to look into. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
The work that went into resolving a large issue in my account was a massive undertaking. Though it was frustrating and exhausting, the crew at ICCU made sure everything was taken care of. They went above and beyond making sure my family was taken care of. Will definitely be customers for years to come!Response from the owner
Hi Kyle, thank you for your review! We are happy we could help resolve this situation, thank you for your patience as we worked through it.
Personal Loans in Your Area of Meridian
- 4.9 (17)
- 4.9 (10)
- 2.7 (10)
1. How Can I Get Connection With Idaho Central Credit Union?Just ring them at this phone number +1 208-846-7000. You can also enter their official site and submit the loan request form online.
3. How Can I Apply for a Loan at Idaho Central Credit Union?To apply for the loan you want, you can enter their official site and submit the loan request form online. If you are searching for small payday loans, you can go to our website for more details.
5. What to Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please go over all details before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Site Of Idaho Central Credit Union? How Can I Get There?Idaho Central Credit Union is situated at 1615 S Celebration Ave, Meridian, ID 83642, United States. Just refer to the map below and figure out the best route to access it.
4. Is Idaho Central Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Idaho Central Credit Union is a Credit union. To make your lending process hassle-free, we can link you to more than 100+ lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Idaho Central Credit Union Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, you can turn to our broker service! Just turn to our online service to secure a long-term installment loan even with your low credit scores.