Chase Bank Reviews
I like the branch in Chehalis wa. But when I have to talk to someone else on the phone it’s alway someone that speaks no English.
My dad is bilingual. His first language being Spanish. So he has a pretty thick accent. At other banks people have spoken unnecessarily slow to him and have told him he needed an interpreter to be with him even though I was always with him and can speak English just fine. Never once has anyone in chase made my dad feel uncomfortable. And they have also always had an answer for him and have been able to help him in so many ways. He’s the kind of guy that monitors his account daily on their app and sees $2 missing, and will drive straight to the bank and ask what’s up. They even know him by name now! But continue to be patient with him and all his questions. Nothing but love at this chase
This branch is horrible because of the horrible customer service . We have never had a good customer service experience . Do not bank here. You'll end up getting hurt eventually. If they are not treating you bad something will go wrong with your account. That has been our experience and we do not wish this on anyone else. The tellers make it a bad experience . They are always rude to my family , friends and I. I wish they would change. This community is way too small to be asinine . The most catty personalities we've ever dealt with. If you want your day ruined I highly recommend you bank with this branch.
I am not a customer but I was here from out of town. The wonderful lady behind the counter embodied everything customer service should be. She was efficient knowledgeable and pleasent and she deserves a raise. I believe her name was sharonda? I hope her boss realizes what an asset she is. Thank you for making a great experience and helping me smile when I was stressed.
We used Chases ATM machine Friday night to pull money off my husbands work card to deposit money into our chase account. The ATM machine counted the money and took it off his card but did not dispense the money. We had two bills due on Saturday. We are now -300+ in our account and we have 2 insufficient funds fees and they charged my husband's work card 2 ATM fees when we only used it once. We called the customer service number for chase and she said there wasn't anything she could do for us. My husband called ADP and they are going to try and get it refunded to us but it could take 10 days. If you can avoid it, do NOT use this ATM machine.
I only bank with Chase because I was carried over from the WaMu incident. I don't hate the bank itself, I hate how the branch now push you to try using the machines instead of talking to a teller. I am depositing money into my account, I rather have someone handle my money by hand.
Showed up to make a deposit after hours and come to find out Chehalis is such a sleepy town that the bank staff turns off the drive up ATM during the evening hours. Being from Las Vegas, which happens to be w 24 hour town I found it rather odd that a national chain bank would turn their ATM off after the the bank closed. The telephone banker I contacted found that strange as well. Hopefully this will no longer be an issue with this particular branch, regardless of how far away from the highway they are located. Computers have been known to get tired from time to time, per the locals I'd allege.
I'm in love with my Bank. Every person there knows me by sight. A short time ago I was ill and I received a wonderful get well soon card signed by the entire staff. They are helpful, courteous and professional.
Twice I have given Chase a chance to earn my business. Twice they have burned me. Don't touch them, they will fine your account to non-existance. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM when so many small town CUs will be happy to see you.
Showed up on opening at 9 am had 2 tellers working and no account managers on sight. Weren’t able to help me told me people are coming in later maybe in an hour. Very unprofessional very surprised to see that from chase.
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
Personal Loans in Your Area of Chehalis
- 4.8 (48)
- 3.4 (10)
- 3.5 (10)
1. How Can I Get Connection With Chase Bank?Just ring them at this phone number (360) 748-0145. You can also visit their website and fill out the application form online.
3. How Can I Apply for a Loan at Chase Bank?To apply for a cash loan, you can visit their website and fill out the application form online. If you are searching for same day payday loans, you can visit our website for more details.
5. What to Do if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always read meticulously before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Site Of Chase Bank? How to Access This Site?Chase Bank is situated at 681 S Market Blvd, Chehalis, WA 98532. Just refer to the map below and find the most convenient way to access it.
4. Is Chase Bank an Agency or a Lender?Chase Bank is a Bank. To make your lending process fast and easy, we allow you to get access with a large network of trusted lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to get a fast personal loan with no hard credit check.
6. Does Chase Bank Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we can help you out! Just turn to our online service to get a personal installment loan even with your low credit scores.