Astera Credit Union - Ionia Reviews
Astera credit union has been great to work with. They have supported me through some extremely difficult times buying a car, paying off debt, and the Empower Me program. My advisor Courtney Mitchell has pushed me to meet my financial goals and cut out unnecessary spending to get myself closer to buying my 1st home.
Been a member of Astera Credit Union for a couple years now. Friendliest bank I have ever used. The Ionia branch might be small compared to other sites but they do their job well and you feel valued when you leave.
I went in today to use the co-op shared branching to payoff a car loan at another CU. The buyer of the car I was selling was with me. After paying off the loan I had to call my other CU to get a lien release for my buyer. The Astera ladies greatly outshined my other CU. I was on hold forever, had to call back twice and then had to get through to a supervisor with my other CU just to get the lien release. It took well over an hour of phone tag. The Astera ladies kept checking on us to see how we were and if there was anything they could do to help. One of them even tried calling my other CU to see if she could help speed things up. I was very impressed by these women. Thank you to them for caring about us.
Astera CU is my permanent bank now. After 22 years at a different bank I made the switch. The ladies are so helpful and pleasant to work with. They made my new car loan a joy instead of agony. I love the online bill pay also. Thank you to the Ionia branch Astera!
Sorry excuse of a credit union. Never had a negative balance and was putting over 6k in the account a month. Piss poor customer service and the PRESIDENT aint got the balls to even listen to each branches problems. Ill take myself to Michigan1
Its a great place to help you save some extra money with kassa great friendly faces...only down side they dont have an atm and the landsing coperation when you call they take forever to answer..Response from the owner
Thank you Elisa for your feedback! We will pass along your concerns to our team. We appreciate your membership.
HHanging With Anf1
This is by far the worst credit union ever I have been calling since 9:00am to ask about my stolen credit card and I have not one time spoke to a actual person and I'm forclosing my account Monday
Terrible what kind of cu doesn't have an 24 help line
Had only one misunderstanding and fixed it but other than that it's been good since then..Response from the owner
Thank you for your feedback Rocky, we will pass this along to our Ionia team!
They definitely need to work on answering the phone
Personal Loans in Your Area of Ionia
- 4.8 (10)
- 3.2 (10)
- 4.8 (10)
1. How to Get in Touch With Astera Credit Union - Ionia?You can give them a phone call through this phone number (517) 323-3644. You can also enter their official site and submit the loan request form online.
3. What Services Are Available In Astera Credit Union - Ionia?Astera Credit Union - Ionia provides you with plenty of loan services which include:
- Personal Loans
- Financial Counseling
- Check Cashing
- Auto Loans
- Home Equity Loans
5. Is Astera Credit Union - Ionia an Agency or a Lender?Astera Credit Union - Ionia is a Financial institution. To make your lending process smooth and quick, we allow you to get access with a wide range of reputed lenders over the internet. You can get a fast personal loan as quick as 24 hours.
2. What Is the Address Of Astera Credit Union - Ionia? How to Access This Site?Astera Credit Union - Ionia is situated at 3062 S State Rd, Ionia, MI 48846. You may check out the map and identify the fastest route to access it.
4. How to Secure a Loan at Astera Credit Union - Ionia?To get the loan you need, you can enter their official site and submit the loan request form online. If you are looking for online payday loans over the internet, you can visit our official site for more details.
6. What Happens if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does Astera Credit Union - Ionia Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we are here to help! Just turn to our platform to get installment loans online even with bad credit.