Ameris Bank Mortgage Services- Nina Efird, Courtney Efird, Greg Edwards Thimble Shoals Blvd, Newport News
735 Thimble Shoals Blvd #170, Newport News, VA 23606, United States
Construction Perm Specialist First Time Homebuyer Counseling
Ameris Bank Mortgage Services- Nina Efird, Courtney Efird, Greg Edwards Reviews
I cannot say enough positive things about Courtney and Nine and their customer service and continued support. If I, or a client of mine, has a question, they are willing to step in and answer it immediately. This is not just for clients they are trying to get, but also for clients that have closed years prior. They are always available! They have competitive rates and are able to explain the worksheets and hidden fees from other lenders without making my clients feel spoken down to. This is an invaluable service. You are never a number to Courtney and Nina. You are human and they care. They will always be recommended to my buyers!
As long as I have been in Real Estate I have depended on Nina Efird and her team. The customer service is been the best I’ve ever seen. There when you need them no matter what and always a quick response. They go the extra mile. I know my clients are in perfect hands and we will absolutely get to closing. Looking forward to many more transactions together!
Working with Nina and Courtney made the process of buying our new home a breeze. They were extremely helpful and informative with any questions we had. They also always responded to emails in a timely manner, which made our lives easier! Cannot thank the Efird team enough!!Response from the owner
Thank you Kristin! Enjoy your beautiful new home 😊
All of our experiences with Ameris Bank and the Nina Efird team are nothing less than exemplary. Nina is regarded in the highest esteem with her professionalism and dedication to represent her clients. Ameris bank is fortunate to have her and those she trains. 5+stars!!!
Greg Edwards is the first name it of my mouth anytime someone mentions buying a house. He goes above and beyond to answer questions and keep you informed even after the closing. We've refinanced with him twice now to get to a significantly lower interest rate. He's always willing to answer questions even if I'm asking how something works for a friend or family member who isn't currently using his services. He's always just an email away event when we're done with the deal.
Nina and her team are incredibly. We found the perfect house and closed our mortgage loan in just over three weeks. Nina and her team are very knowledgeable, professional and communicated well throughout the whole process. It was flawless. Thank you Nina !Response from the owner
Thank you so much for the kind words. Enjoy your new home.
MMehmet Kadir Tulumcu1
I would give 0 star if i could! NINA was very unprofessional. i started working with Nina until they got me approval she was okay but after that she just does not CARE! it was my first time buying a home and she just made me feel like i i just care less! i work at with customer service as well its just not what you do and make customer feel uncomfortable. I was able to find someone who was responsive and get me everything what i needed. After everything was set and done she e-mailed to me and ask me how is house hunting going and when i informed her i was able to move forward another agent she e-mailed to me and say that waste her time. What kid of person who would say that! i'm just shocked. it shows her lack of customer service and how much she does not care about her clients. while i was working with her she kept surprising me. She never says good morning, have a good day, thank you and i don't even think she knows what 'please' means. what i see she has been in the business for almost 30 years but has not evolved with the times with to be able to sufficiently care for her clients. SORRY BUT NOT SORRY. this is the worse experience i ever had.
I love the Efird team! They treat my clients and myself with nothing but the utmost respect, they're diligence is second to none, and their hearts are always with their clients best interests! Best mortgage team in the USA!
Personal Loans in Your Area of Newport News
- 5 (10)
- 4.2 (10)
- 2.1 (10)
1. How Can I Contact Ameris Bank Mortgage Services- Nina Efird, Courtney Efird, Greg Edwards?You may contact them at the phone number +1 757-597-0430. You may also visit their website and fill in the application form.
3. What Can I Get From Ameris Bank Mortgage Services- Nina Efird, Courtney Efird, Greg Edwards?Ameris Bank Mortgage Services- Nina Efird, Courtney Efird, Greg Edwards offers financial services including:
- Construction Perm Specialist First Time Homebuyer Counseling
5. Is Ameris Bank Mortgage Services- Nina Efird, Courtney Efird, Greg Edwards an Agency or a Lender?Ameris Bank Mortgage Services- Nina Efird, Courtney Efird, Greg Edwards is a Bank that has various financial services to offer including bad credit personal loans.
2. What Is the Address of Ameris Bank Mortgage Services- Nina Efird, Courtney Efird, Greg Edwards? How Can I Go There?The address of Ameris Bank Mortgage Services- Nina Efird, Courtney Efird, Greg Edwards is 735 Thimble Shoals Blvd #170, Newport News, VA 23606, United States. Get help from an online map to guide yourself there.
4. How Can I Get A Loan at Ameris Bank Mortgage Services- Nina Efird, Courtney Efird, Greg Edwards?You can fill in the application form on their website to apply for a loan. If you feel like learning about other possible solutions, take a look at US Installment Loans and see what it has to offer.
6. What Should I Do if I Can't Repay My Loan?Contact the lender and work out favorable terms for both parties as soon as possible. You should know, however, if it"s an auto title loan, the vehicle will be kept by the lender when you default. Visit our website for more information on title loans.
7. Can I Get a Loan From Ameris Bank Mortgage Services- Nina Efird, Courtney Efird, Greg Edwards With Bad Credit?Yes, you can. But pore over the offers as there can be unfavorable terms when it comes to bad credit loans.