What are 2nd Chance Payday Loans?
The Second Chance Payday Loan is like a regular payday loan you could get from a credit provider. The unique characteristic is that this type of payday loan is usually for those with really bad credit as these people are unable to qualify for traditional offline/online loans in their first attempt. As its name suggests, it's a 2nd chance at financial aid. Many people and financial experts refer to these last chance loans as subprime lending, but it's difficult to deny their usefulness.
When opting for a second chance payday loan for bad credit, you should expect to pay a higher interest rate along with the higher upfront fee due to the risks involved. Also, these loans are payday loans, after all, so lenders mostly offer a short repayment period for these second-chance payday loans.
Can I Get 2nd Chance Payday Loans Online?
We aim to bring our customers an easy and fast financial service experience at US Installment Loans. We take years to improve our system, and we simplify the application process for 2nd chance loans. You can apply and get financing in a few, short steps. These steps are;
- Submit your personal information: We will require you to submit your details and supplemental documents to verify your identity through our online secured submission portal.
- Choose your offer: We will forward your information to our panel of partner lenders, and they will provide offers with different terms and conditions. Check each of them carefully and choose the most suitable to finance your needs.
- Review agreements: After you have made your decisions, check through all the loan agreements and sign the documents to confirm your choice.
- Receive funds: With your confirmation, the lender you choose to work with will process your requests and send the money into your bank account as soon as the same day.
How Much Do You Want?
My Credit Score Is Bad, Can I Still Get Second Chance Payday Loans Online?
Yes, you can get payday loans with bad credit. Most online lenders will focus more on your repayment ability and affordability over your credit history. And, since you already know it is going to be challenging to get a loan when you have a bad credit history, there are a few more tips you’ll need to note for successful results. They include;
- Compare multiple lenders: If you’re looking for a bad credit second chance payday loan, you’ll need patience. Ensure that you compare various bad credit lenders and their offers to assess the financial risk involved along with their trustworthiness.
- Check your credit report: Checking the details of your credit report will give you an idea of how much you owe. You can also improve your credit by reporting any errors on your credit report to the credit bureau before applying for a loan.
What Are The Requirements For Getting Second Chance Payday Loans?
A second chance loan may be your only savior at getting extra finance to afford big purchases. However, you’ll not get your loan honored unless you meet certain requirements. These requirements include;
- A valid means of identification: The credit provider will need you to submit a valid means of identification to confirm who you are. These documents include driver’s license and SIN number.
- Must be a US resident
- Must be over 18
- Must have a regular source of income
Is it Possible To Avoid Credit Checks While Getting 2nd Chance Payday Loans?
Technically, you can not get loans without credit checks. Banks and traditional financial institutions perform credit checks to determine your ability to repay your loan. However, 2nd Chance Payday Loans allow you to borrow money without going through any strict requirements or hard credit checks.
At US Installment Loans, many bad credit lenders we work with prefer to carry out soft checks that will not harm your credit score. These checks will still reveal your financial history and any past credit reports, but you don’t have to worry about that too much. When offering 2nd chance loans, credit providers will not only consider your credit score, but will also check your employment history, current loans, and income situation when deciding whether to release the funds to you.
Why Should I Get Second Chance Payday Loans?
These are some of the reasons why you should opt for a second chance payday loan;
- Easy to apply: Second chance bad credit payday loans usually have a simple application process that applicants can complete in a few steps. It’s even possible to apply online from the comfort of your home without visiting a physical location.
- Quick approval: Most bad credit lenders offer instant approval services. When you apply for a second chance payday loan, you’ll get responses from lenders in no time, and the process it takes to get approved is usually within a day.
- Good credit is not needed: Even if you have a bad credit score, you can apply for a second chance loan if you meet other criteria such as employment status and income verification.