Star One Credit Union | Los Alto Reviews
Made an appointment online to have my husband talk to a mortgage lender - I had a referral at work who said they were very competitive and had great mortgage deals (my coworker uses them for his mortgage). My husband arrived at this Star One Credit Union in Palo Alto and was directed by a guy who sat inside an office to another guy in a cubicle. My husband showed him our commitment letter to see if Star One Credit Union could beat the price. The guy plugged in some numbers on their website and told him that was the rate. When asked if we could get a better rate he said "No, that's the rate." The whole interaction took about 10 minutes. It was a waste of time because everything the guy did could have been done on their website and there was nothing competitive about using Start One Credit Union. We will not be choosing them as our lender. My husband said the employee was nice, didn't try to play him or hard-sell him but that it could have just been done online. I'm writing this review so other wives don't send their husband on the task of going in-person to Star One Credit Union to shop for a mortgage lender. Do it online and no, they won't give you a better rate than what's stated on their website.
I have been a member Star One Credit Union since I first joined Lockheed in 1979 when is was called the Lockheed Martin Credit Union. The reason for using a particular bank is for convenience. I find Star One to be extremely convenient. I feel that the Star One Credit Union is very financially conservative. Things I like about the Star One: Free checking/checks I accrue interest on my checking account It's very easy to apply for loans It's very easy to contact someone knowledgeable at Star One Star One tellers are available on the weekends. A couple of the Star One branches are open on Saturday Cash withdrawals are free. I can draw cash from other credit union ATMs and not have to pay a fee. I was a bit of a fiasco when they upgraded their website, but the I like the online banking app.
This branch is now closed as of Oct 15, 2021. It has moved to San Antonio Road, but no one has bothered to update Google Maps. Star One, you might want to get on that. Easy to update.
This is an excellent Credit Union, and this location has friendly helpful employees.
Best help with car loans, cashier checks, and everything else!
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
Personal Loans in Your Area of Los Altos
- 4.8 (10)
- 4.6 (5)
- 3.1 (5)
1. How Can I Reach Out to Star One Credit Union | Los Alto?You can reach out to them on the phone number +1 866-543-5202. You may also check out their website and fill in the application form.
3. How Can I Get A Loan at Star One Credit Union | Los Alto?Simply fill in the application form on their website. If you feel like learning about more financial options, take a look at high-approval-rate installment loans provided through a trusted online broker.
5. What Am I Supposed to Do if I Cannot Pay Back My Loan?Contact the lender and work out favorable terms for both parties in advance. You should know, however, if it"s a car title loan, the vehicle will be kept by the lender when you default.
2. Where Is Star One Credit Union | Los Alto? How Can Find It?The address of Star One Credit Union | Los Alto is 495 S San Antonio Rd, Los Altos, CA 94022, United States. Open the map app on your phone to find the fastest route.
4. Is Star One Credit Union | Los Alto an Agency or a Lender?Star One Credit Union | Los Alto is a Credit union that has various financial services to offer. Visit our website to learn about various types of loans including personal loans.
6. Can I Take Out a Loan From Star One Credit Union | Los Alto With A Bad Credit Score?Yes, you can. But peruse the conditions and terms as there can be unfavorable terms when it comes to bad credit loans.