Mercantile Bank of Michigan Reviews
This is primarily a drive thru bank, but they have one inside window available. There is an ATM and 5 or 6 air pressure tubes and a drive up window. There is handicapped parking and access to the inside. There are 2 to 4 people working so the service is usually fast.Response from the owner
Personal Loans in Your Area of Ionia
- 3.2 (10)
- 4.8 (10)
- 3.2 (5)
1. How Can I Contact Mercantile Bank of Michigan?You can reach out to them on the phone number +1 616-522-1712. You may also visit their website and provide your basic information.
3. How Do I Apply for A Loan at Mercantile Bank of Michigan?Simply provide your basic information on their website. If you feel like learning about more financial options, take a look at instant installment loans provided through a reliable online broker.
5. What Am I Supposed to Do if I Cannot Pay Back My Loan?Contact the lender and reach an agreement in advance. You should know, however, if it"s a title loan, your vehicle will be took by the lender when you default.
2. What Is the Address of Mercantile Bank of Michigan? How Can Find It?The address of Mercantile Bank of Michigan is 202 N Dexter St, Ionia, MI 48846, United States. Get help from an online map to guide yourself there.
4. Is Mercantile Bank of Michigan an Agency or a Lender?Mercantile Bank of Michigan is a Bank that has various financial services to offer. Click here to learn about various types of loans including high-approval-rate personal loans.
6. Can I Obtain a Loan From Mercantile Bank of Michigan With A Bad Credit Score?Yes, you can. But pore over the offers as there can be predatory terms when it comes to bad credit loans.