Langley Federal Credit Union Reviews
I have been assisted by Mrs. Angela Sanders and I must say my customer experience was satisfactory. I received a follow up call the day after which I appreciated. To have someone take the time to listen to my concerns and try to help me is something I am grateful for. You don’t always get this kind of experience at establishments.
Love the customer service here. When you walk in they make you feel like you're at home. But at home with a lot of money lol 😂😂
They are very irresponsible, they have my wife to relax to pay for a motorcycle that was stolen and everything has her papers in order and everything and they raise and lower her credit the credit of 800, they lowered it to 600, everything is an abuse What do they do.
Thanks Nate. Had a issue with my credit card Nate fixed it and I am again one happy customer.
I was told I had to get a $5/month account because my credit score was 599 but I told her I'm looking at Equifax for me as of today and it says 645! She said well maybe due to the medical. What! That's been on there and I just told you in my hand is my credit score from them as of today. I think she used my score from 18 months ago when I applied for a car loan. This credit score for banking and car insurance is BS and needs to go OR not allow medical to be in the formula. ONLY credit lines. I opened savings as I need it easy for my fiancee to get me his part of bills but that's the ONLY business they will get! I will stay with 1st Advantage and Eastman Savings & Loan. They have both been absolutely wonderful over the years!!Response from the owner
Meryl, we are saddened to hear that your recent encounter with us did not meet your expectations. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Please call our contact center at 757-827-5328 and ask to speak to a supervisor.
Mr Pitts the branch manger was amazing. Helped me get in and out with my car loan so fast and effectively. Would recommend this branch store to everyone!
Very bad service from management although the clerks who work there are very friendly. Very deceptive as to how you're able to receive discount off the interest paid and unwilling to resolve. Withdrew all my money from there and will stick to other credit unions.
TThe Futrell Family1
Ok bank with normal banking hours. Tellers do not go the extra mile. The bank itself is not great. Some of the tellers are unprofessional. I had an issue through drive tru so i asked the teller for my things. Without being rude at all. When i walked into the bank. I overheard her say this the lady from drive thru she got her stuff just to come in and laughed. I will be reporting her. She was also very rude and talked for me and over me to the other teller. Corporate will here about this.
I love coming to this branch better than any other branch in the Hampton roads and I've been a member for over 20 years!! The brach manager Mrs Marshell is excellent in customer service and always attentive to my needs!Response from the owner
Artie thanks so much for the fantastic review and for trusting Langley for over 20 years! We will certainly let Marshall know you appreciate the service from her as well. Take care! ~Kristi
I stopped in for a notary service. Crystal was insanely cooperative, went above and beyond when she cleared up some issues on my accounts. Of course the brance still has the new built smell which helps a lot. The only reason I did not give it a full 5 star is because of the inpersonal service when you call in. Seriously just want to talk to a human being!!
Personal Loans in Your Area of Newport News
- 4.9 (36)
- 4.7 (12)
- 4.6 (10)
1. How Can I Contact Langley Federal Credit Union?You may contact them at the phone number +1 757-827-5328. You may also visit their website and submit your personal info.
3. How Do I Apply for A Loan at Langley Federal Credit Union?Simply submit your personal info on their website. If you feel like learning about more financial options, take a look at online installment loans provided through a popular loan platform.
5. What Do I Do if I Can't Repay My Loan?Reach the Lender and work out favorable terms for both parties in advance. You should know, however, if it"s a car title loan, your car will be kept by the lender when you default.
2. What Is the Address of Langley Federal Credit Union? How to Go to Its Store?The address of Langley Federal Credit Union is 15631 Warwick Blvd, Newport News, VA 23608, United States. Use an online map to find the fastest route.
4. Is Langley Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Langley Federal Credit Union is a Credit union that provides loans of all kinds. Visit our website to learn about various types of loans including online personal loans.
6. Can I Take Out a Loan From Langley Federal Credit Union With A Poor Credit Rating?Yes, you can. But pore over the offers as there can be predatory terms when it comes to bad credit loans.