Doing a POA on my dad's account. Told me 5 days, itd been 17 days (10 business days) "We will call you back" no call. I need to write a check for my father funeral expenses before Medicade drains his account in 3 days. What will the branch manager do?Response from the owner
Hi Scott- Thank you for your inquiry. We would like to take a look into this with you. Please email us at [email protected] with your full name, zip code, and phone number. Please reference Case #66777 in your subject line. Thanks ^KC
Have been banking with Key for years, and over 6 years with the NR branch. I have had nothing but good luck with them everyone I have dealt with has been very professionalResponse from the owner
Hi Jay- Thank you for taking the time to create this review. We will forward this great feedback to our branch colleagues. We are always here to help if you need us. Thanks and have an amazing day! ^KC
I had called them and specifically asked them if they could notarize my title, asking if there was anything i would need and if there were any charges. The person who answer the phone neglected to tell me that you have to have an account to get things notarized. I was informed of this after standing waiting for the "relationship specialist" to make about 10 phone calls even though i was standing there. Thanks for nothing!Response from the owner
Hello Cody, thank you for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear about the experience you had. We have forwarded your feedback to the appropriate area for review. Thank you and have a great day!^CH
Beware! Other than window tellers, non of the staff work after 12 on Saturdays. If you have any questions or query or anything to ask about your account, they will not entertain you if you arrive at this branch around 12 on Saturdays.They will lie and will tell you they are booked till 1. NO Walk-ins welcome. Absolutely disgusting branch.I wish google would have let me rate them negatively. Update: I contacted concerned department, they told me they will take the action and will inform me. I will update here whatever happens. Update 2- They called me said they took care of the issue I had. They can not provide the details though. Not sure how that will change my experience but I will give them 2 star now they at least heard what I had to say. Rating change from 1 to 2.Response from the owner
Hello Praveen, this is definitely not the experience we want you to have. I will be happy to look into this for you. If you need anything, you can contact us at [email protected] ^ JK
Beyond frustrated with this branch! Attempting to obtain a credit card for a non-profit and keep getting the run around. Key bank has over 20 times the amount requested in deposits. Terrible follow up. Ready to withdraw it all and go elsewhere.Response from the owner
Hi Chris, could you send your contact information, your organizations name, and the details of your concern to [email protected]? We'd like to look into this for you. ^PG
Awesome experience. Staff is very helpful
Personal Loans in Your Area of North Royalton
- 3.4 (7)
- 3 (2)
1. How Can I Contact KeyBank?Just ring them at this phone number (440) 237-7946. You can also search through their website and fill out the application form online.
3. How Can I Apply for a Loan at KeyBank?To apply for a cash loan, you can search through their website and fill out the application form online. If you are searching for fast payday loans, you can click here for more details.
5. What Happens if I Fail to Repay My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please go over all details before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of KeyBank? How Can I Get There?KeyBank is situated at 6424 Royalton Rd, North Royalton, OH 44133. Just refer to the map below and figure out the best route to access it.
4. Is KeyBank an Agency or a Lender?KeyBank is a Bank. To make your lending process hassle-free, we allow you to get access with a large network of trusted lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does KeyBank Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we can help you out! Just turn to our online service to secure a long-term installment loan even with your low credit scores.