Honda Financial Services Reviews
Complete joke. The Honda employee who gave me a grace period to turn in my lease “didn’t note it in the system” so I was hit with an additional $377.98 charge to return my lease on top of the ridiculous “return fee”. Easy to see why they have such terrible reviews. Smh.
Service at this company not bad it's horrible!!!! I bought my car after lease and after I send payment in full they send in exchange title wrongly filled. I can't register car on my name or do anything. Have to send it back to Texas. And was delivered overnight but they said need at least 3 days to sort out mail and find title. If they will found it and send to California to fix title. Maybe 2-3 weeks to fix title. Newer have business with this company. Costumer service rude and unprofessional.
Honestly very close to sell my Honda and never messing with them again. Financial services website is rubbish and take too long to pick up their phones. I should've never financed with them.
after payoff loan , still charges , call customer representative was told to ask me call my bank to stop payment , what ? is this means if i dont do anything , they charges me forever?
I tried calling the financial services to make a payment, as soon as get to the representative part of the phone call, it tells me to call back on business hours. Business hours are 9am-5pm. I literally just call more than several times earlier and they continue to hang up on me.
The issue I am having is that my leased car was totaled and when I called Honda I was told that I had gap insurance and that I only had to pay for the deductible $1000. I even checked on your website and it says that all leased cars have gap insurance. A couple of weeks later I received a bill with a much higher amount ~$2,400, so I called Honda and was told that my leased car did not have gap insurance but some other similar type insurance (which the customer service lady called a gift) and that it was only covering $400 out of the difference between the amount I owe and the amount of the car insurance check, because my car had a lot of miles on it. I think this is unfair to advertise something you guys don’t have and charge me such a high amount specially because I was going to refinance this car at the end of the lease.
HFS continue to constantly send late payment notices to my bankruptcy attorney even though I have a few more payments left to make on my vehicle. Very inconsiderate of my situation. I will keep this in mind when considering buying another Honda vehicle.
Omg very very terrible customer service been waiting 45 min on the phone for my account number . What a shame smh
I want to put zero star, if they have They made me call them hundreds times to get back my overpaid payoff money Still didn't get it. I have stayed with Honda vehicles over 10 years but will not come back anymore because of this financial service that I never had before.
Extremely disappointed with Honda Financial Team's poor response in this difficult time when we really need to contact. I have been Honda customer for the last three decades. Based on their selfish behavior i have decided not to purchase any honda vehicle in the future
- Personal Loans
- Title Loans
Personal Loans in Your Area of Langhorne
- 4.3 (10)
- 4.4 (10)
1. How Can I Contact Honda Financial Services?Simply dial this phone number +1 800-542-6632. You can also enter their official site and submit the loan request form online.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at Honda Financial Services?To get the loan you need, you can enter their official site and submit the loan request form online. If you are searching for online payday loans, you can turn to our platform for more details.
5. What Happens if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Honda Financial Services? How Can I Access This Store?Honda Financial Services is situated at 2080 Cabot Blvd W, Langhorne, PA 19047, United States. Just refer to the map below and figure out the best route to access it.
4. Is Honda Financial Services an Agency or a Lender?Honda Financial Services is a Financial institution. To make your lending process hassle-free, we allow you to get access with a large pool of honest lenders over the internet. You can visit our official site to get a fast personal loan with no hard credit check.
6. Does Honda Financial Services Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we are here to help! Just turn to our online service to get an installment loan even with your low credit scores.