Greater Niagara Federal Credit Union Reviews
I worked with Maria and Melinda on an auto loan and I couldn't believe the service. Honestly, the attention to detail, the speed, the consideration for what I might need. It was like I'd been a client for years but I had actually only spoken to them over the phone. They got me taken care of in less than 24 hours and I was able to purchase my dream car the next day. My friend and family WILL be heading about this place. Thank you again!
Thank you Maria for all your help opening a new savings and checking account for me and for making refinancing my auto loan and getting a new credit card so easy. Had everything done in a day and couldn’t be more satisfied with the process and customer service!
Maria made my loan nice and easy she was super nice and helped me with all questions.
Nice people but that only gets you so far.. Poor reporting time of transactions leads to potential overdrafting and fees. I can't see my transactions listed in app until days later if at all. Set up perfectly for them to slap you with fees! Not enough locations. We will be switching our FCU due to these issues.
I’ve been a member here since I was in 6th grade depositing my paper route money! Love this credit union!
I have found them always to be efficient and friendly. Would recommend there services.
Outstanding service, fast processing of paperwork, very professional representative.
As always Maria was so very helpful. She went above and beyond to help me with my loan application. Her knowledge and expertise helped with reaching better options for my situation. I've been with the Credit Union for years now and they are absolutely wonderful.
Melinda was great! Best bank experience I've ever had, helped me out with any question I had and went above and beyond for me with getting a credit card. Some body give this woman a raise!
Great customer service both on the phone and in person! The posters look great, especially love the new Auto Loan poster with the dog. Very cute and professional!
Personal Loans in Your Area of North Tonawanda
- 3.4 (10)
- 2.8 (10)
- 3.9 (8)
1. How Can I Reach Out to Greater Niagara Federal Credit Union?You may contact them at the phone number (716) 695-1829. You may also go to their website and submit your information.
3. How Can I Get A Loan at Greater Niagara Federal Credit Union?Simply submit your information on their website. If you feel like learning about more financial options, take a look at instant installment loans provided through a reliable online broker.
5. What Do I Do if I Can't Repay My Loan?Reach out to the lender and come to an agreement in advance. You should know, however, if it"s a car title loan, your vehicle will be took by the lender when you default.
2. What Is the Address of Greater Niagara Federal Credit Union? How Can I Go There?The address of Greater Niagara Federal Credit Union is 160 Ward Rd, North Tonawanda, NY 14120. Get help from an online map for directions.
4. Is Greater Niagara Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Greater Niagara Federal Credit Union is a Credit union that has various financial services to offer. Check out our platform to learn about various types of loans including personal loans.
6. Can I Take Out a Loan From Greater Niagara Federal Credit Union With A Poor Credit Rating?Yes, you can. But carefully go through the offers as there can be unfavorable terms when it comes to bad credit loans.