Gifford State Bank Reviews
4.3 1 Review
Solid bank, but their hours are short. I like to go into the bank but I never can get in before they close.Response from the owner
We have extended our hours in st joseph to drive- up 6 pm. Lobby 8-4. We hope this helps you bank easier.
Personal Loans in Your Area of St Joseph
- 4.1 (10)
- 3.8 (7)
- 5 (6)
1. What Can I Do to Get in Touch With Gifford State Bank?You may contact them at the phone number +1 217-469-8900. You may also check out their website and submit your personal info.
3. How Do I Apply for A Loan at Gifford State Bank?Simply submit your personal info on their website. If you feel like learning about other possible solutions, take a look at high-approval-rate installment loans provided through a reliable online broker.
5. What Should I Do if I Can't Repay My Loan?Reach out to the lender and reach an agreement in advance. You should know, however, if it"s a title loan, your vehicle will be took by the lender when you default.
2. Where Is Gifford State Bank? How Can Find It?The address of Gifford State Bank is 107 W Warren St, St Joseph, IL 61873, United States. Open the map app on your phone to guide yourself there.
4. Is Gifford State Bank an Agency or a Lender?Gifford State Bank is a Bank that has various financial services to offer. Click here to learn about various types of loans including online personal loans.
6. Can I Obtain a Loan From Gifford State Bank With A Poor Credit Rating?Yes, you can. But peruse the conditions and terms as there can be unfavorable terms when it comes to bad credit loans.