Corporate America Family Credit Union W 79th St, Burbank
7021 W 79th St, Burbank, IL 60459, United States
Checking Accounts, Savings, Visa Credit Cards, Member Loans, Vehicle Loans, Real Estate Loans
Corporate America Family Credit Union Reviews
The Corporate America Family Credit Union on 7021 W 79TH Street in Burbank, IL, is an amazing branch. Every time I visit this branch everyone makes my visits so comforting and personalized. I've been a member for also a year, and each time, I'm truly amazed about the energy of the whole office. Also, I've received a lot of follow up email with the representatives checking in on me and reminding me to reach out, if I needed anything. Very impressed and I feel very valued and appreciated at this branch.Response from the owner
George, we are pleased that you enjoy being a member with us. Our team is always working to give our members the best experience possible. We will be sure to share this feedback. We appreciate your membership.
Frank the Branch Manager was super helpful and provided excellent customer service. The staff at this branch is always very attentive and quick to help me with all of my banking needs.Response from the owner
Thank you for sharing this feedback about your member service experience with our Burbank branch. We are so glad our wonderful staff was able to help you, Molly. Thank you for your membership!
Francesca G. Was the Bomb, very patient & helpful setting up my account. I had a great experience at the Burbank Location. Thanks Corporate America Family Credit Union!Response from the owner
Thank you for the kind words about our friendly staff in Burbank, Mark! Our team is always working to give our members the best experience possible. We appreciate your membership.
LLinda S Reid5
Staff is always kind and helpful. They are knowledgeable about whatever I had questions about. I feel confident in this credit union. I've been a member over 35 years and witnessed their changes for the better over the years. A great place to do business.Response from the owner
Thank you for the kind words about our friendly staff in Burbank, Linda! Our team is always working to give our members the best experience possible. We appreciate your membership.
Banking isn't that bad, just don't do anything on a Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday or a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday after 5pm. "CALL US IMMEDIATELY" annnnd no one is home... You guys aren't bad, your app is bad and having a very particular window of time to talk to anyone sucks beyond belief. Please make a way for your customers to get a hold of someone who can actually do things for them in your expansive off hour schedule.Response from the owner
Kris, thank you so much for sharing this feedback. Your experience was definitely not what we want anyone to have with our credit union. We would like the opportunity to discuss your concerns and see how we can try to make things right. You can reach our Member Center by calling 1-800-359-1939, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. CST or via Live Chat, and visit www.cafcu.org/ContactUs for other ways you can connect with us.
Very good customer service and will do there best to get you what you need Thank you CAFCU !!!!!Response from the owner
You are very welcome Sonya! Thank you for the kind words about our Burbank team. We appreciate your membership.
Im very upset with this bank first off Ive been there 3 time and this week and something is always wrong with there system. I couldn't add money to my account because there system went down. Then i tried to transfer money on my app and there system was down. Now i get charged two 39 dollar fees because of a authorized payment that I didn't authorize and they don't even want to give me the credit back or call At&t. Ive been banking with this company for 3 years now and this is the worst experience Ive received since them.Response from the owner
Amber, thank you so much for sharing this feedback. Though we're sorry your experience wasn't what you had hoped it would be, these are some of the kinks we are working out as we strive to offer the best online banking experience to our members. Regarding the fees you were charged, this was actually due to a system error; all fees mistakenly charged were reversed. Please look at your account and let us know if there are any fees still posted. If so, we would be happy to remedy the situation. Visit www.cafcu.org/ContactUs for information about how you can contact CAFCU by live chat, phone, in person, by mail, or using the secure form on that page.
Love my credit union, have always helped me when I needed the financial help.Response from the owner
Thank you for the kind words about our friendly staff in Burbank, Erica! Our team is always working to give our members the best experience possible. We appreciate your membership.
They're friendly and helpful. I wish they were open more
Personal Loans in Your Area of Burbank
- 4.3 (67)
- 4.7 (22)
- 4.9 (20)
- 3.1 (10)
1. How Can I Contact Corporate America Family Credit Union?You can give them a phone call through this phone number +1 708-505-7800. You can also visit their website and submit the loan request form online.
3. What Services Can I Get From Corporate America Family Credit Union?Corporate America Family Credit Union offers you various loan products which include:
- Checking Accounts
- Visa Credit Cards
- Member Loans
- Vehicle Loans
5. Is Corporate America Family Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Corporate America Family Credit Union is a Credit union. To make your lending process smooth and quick, we allow you to get access with more than 100+ lenders over the internet. You can secure a personal loan online as fast as the same day.
2. What Is the Address Of Corporate America Family Credit Union? How Can I Get There?Corporate America Family Credit Union is situated at 7021 W 79th St, Burbank, IL 60459, United States. Please carefully check the map and figure out the best route to access it.
4. How Can I Get a Loan at Corporate America Family Credit Union?To apply for a cash loan, you can visit their website and submit the loan request form online. If you are looking for online payday loans over the internet, you can turn to our website for more details.
6. What Should I Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to payment respite. please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does Corporate America Family Credit Union Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, you can turn to our broker service! Just visit our website to get personal installment loans even with bad credit.