Cache Valley Bank Reviews
I strongly recommend to not use this bank. They neglect to contact you or keep you in touch. The mobile banking app is absolitely horrid and filled with bugs... the bank will charge you for anything they can and say they "tried" to contact. Ive gone into the bank sevetal times to update my address, phone number, and emails and they still cant get it right. I checked last night and still my old mobile number is attached to the account. Then they will hold your deposits when you hit a negative balance at all. Absolutely horrid customer service and the TOS is not completely clear in some areas reguarding deposits. The people at the washington location are rude and snoby and dont care about you. Almost everytime i go into the bank im standing in line when there is multiple tellers and wait a while before being helped. They charge you for pulling auto payments and any service you need to talk with a banker about.
Clay Denos is a stand-up guy. He's always willing to go the extra mile for his customers so much it feels as though we're like family. I strongly recommend his personalized service. Look no further for your lending needs. I've had the benefit to not only be a customer but get to know him personally. He's the type that will give you the shirt off his back and ensure you're happy. He's the type of individual you'd want directing your funds, he's a family man that is very involved in the lives of the people he serves. I plan to finance another business venture knowing the caliber of a person I'm working with. Cache Valley Bank isn't just any Bank they really are ready to assist you with your hopes and dreams. They can make anything a reality.
I use Cache Valley Bank for my business, Clay has always been very helpful with my financial questions and needs. Every one at Cache Valley is awesome, friendly and very helpful. I would highly recommend cache Valley bank for your banking needs.
Was in need of a HELOC (home equity loan), went to Cache Valley and Clay was amazing with his information and made it painless to get the money I needed. He also offered other solutions that may have worked to solve my issue which no other bank offered. Thanks Clay and it’s nice to have a “ banker” on my side again
Very Great service if your looking to buy a home or get any type of loan .I highly recommend to ask for Colby Spragg. He’ll make sure all your needs are met and answer any questions you may have , and he’ll go through the work to make sure everything will work out for his clients ! 5 Stars
I had a tremendous experience working with Shelly Harris and the group that does business loans. Cache Valley has been a great business partner, very accommodating and caring. I'm a huge fan.
They have been the best to work with. They go above and beyond to help my business grow. I can go in and talk to them and I feel like a person not a number . I have moved all my accounts here
The worst!!! The Management (Deann Betenson) treats her employees and members like dirt, should not be a manager, she has shown that she is unfit to be management material if she continues to treat people like they are not human beings. Do not go through the location on Tabernacle!!!!
Great bank! Hands on commercial lending dept. has been wonderful to work with. Mutual trust! Great people.
The loan department was great, Colby did a fantastic job and competitively priced. Highly recommend.
Personal Loans in Your Area of St George
- 4.9 (15)
- 3.1 (10)
1. How Can I Contact Cache Valley Bank?They Can Be Contacted through the phone number +1 435-673-9610. You may also visit their website and provide your basic information.
3. How Can I Get A Loan at Cache Valley Bank?Simply provide your basic information on their website. If you feel like learning about other possible solutions, take a look at instant installment loans provided through a reliable online broker.
5. What Do I Do if I Cannot Pay Back My Loan?Reach the Lender and come to an agreement in advance. You should know, however, if it"s a title loan, your car will be kept by the lender when you default.
2. What Is the Address of Cache Valley Bank? How to Go to Its Store?The address of Cache Valley Bank is 294 E Tabernacle St, St. George, UT 84770, United States. Get help from an online map for directions.
4. Is Cache Valley Bank an Agency or a Lender?Cache Valley Bank is a Bank that provides loans of all kinds. Click here to learn about various types of loans including personal loans.
6. Can I Get a Loan From Cache Valley Bank With A Bad Credit Score?Yes, you can. But pore over the offers as there can be unfavorable terms when it comes to bad credit loans.