Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) N Lake Creek Pkwy, Austin
9830 N Lake Creek Pkwy, Austin, TX 78717, United States
ATM Services Available, Accepts appointments, Cash Non Customer Checks, Change Orders, Commercial Deposits Accepted, Financial Solutions Advisor, Night Deposit Accepted
Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) Reviews
Really, really bad. Random hours and services. Today, you couldn't even get money out of your account. No joke. Sometimes, they'll just close all day for "circumstances beyond our control" and now they only stay open until 4. This branch is almost useless. It's the closest to me, but I'm always wondering if they'll be open, even if it's just Tuesday at 11am. Bank of America as a whole kinda sucks. Used to be a good bank. Now, they pretty much hate customers.
Never had this kind of bad experience with a BoA branch before. I went in at 9.50am (branch opens at 9) and the single cashier was busy with counting cahd till 10.10am. No eye contacts from her. I asked the manager how much more time it will be, as I need to rush for an appointment. She refused to give me a time and I told her I will try the next branch if it will take more than 5 minutes. She said it's your choice. No apologetic tone. Very cold. Extremely disappointed.
So I opened a account online about a month ago. Everything fine I never really used it. So today I go into the branch and deposit 1000 into my account. Everything fine again. I go home try to access online banking it says not available to me. So naturally I call the bank like where's my money. They tell me my IDENTITY COULD NOT BE VERIFIED MY IDENTITY (Remember THE Accounts BEEN OPEN A MONTH ALREADY). AO IM LIKE WAIT I JUST WALKED INTO A BRANCH AND DEPOSITED MONEY WHAT YOU MENA. THEN THEY TELL ME AGAIN COULDNT VERIFY MY IDENT SO I SAY OK GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK SINCE ISNT THIS THEFT?? YOU JUST STOLE MY MONEY THEN HE SAYS THEY WILL MAIL THE BALANCE TO THE ADDRESS IM LIEK BUT U CANT VERIFY MY IDENTY BUT HAVE ALL MY INFORMATION?? IM CONTACTING MY LAWYER SOMETHING ABOUT THIS DOESNT SEEM AT ALL LEGAL
The cashier that worked Wednesday , 09/25/21 around 12:30 pm needs additional training. She made me go to another branch 5 miles away saying I couldn’t withdraw without my debit card. According to her, the supervisor would need to approve and she wasn’t at the branch at the time. She made me late for work! When I got to the other branch, the smart cashier sent a code to my phone and had me opening it in the app to confirm it was me! She was berry surprised the other one turned me away!
This location needs to be closed, it is the absolutely worst Bank of America ever! It's becoming apparent that Bank of America does not care about the "Customer Service" aspect of a bank.I use to have my retirement account money with Bank of America but moved a few hundred thousand dollars to a bank that wants to have personal contact with their clients. This bank is now about to cause me to move my checking, money market,and savings accounts away from Bank of America. Never do they ever seen to have more than one teller even when the line is 10-15 people deep. Today, I went to the drive thru only to find out "This service is no longer available either" If I wanted to back completely online I would bank with Discover or one of the other online banks. I want to be able to receive service at the bank I do business with! I'm done with Bank of America! If I could give it less than 1 star I would.
I had a pleasant experience at this branch yesterday. The lady at the front, and also the cashier, as well as the lady in the glass room were helpful and nice.
I wish I could give 0 stars. I have opened safety box when I opened the account with this branch. One day, I go there to find that they removed the fingerprint machine and someone has to check you in. That's fine. After checking for a few minutes, she gave shock of my life that there is no safety locker in my account. I just accessed the box 2 months ago when there was a fingerprint machine. After waiting for 2 hours I was told that they can't do anything then and to check with them on Monday. It's been a week, I am still trying to find what happened. No respect for customer's time as well. The first thing I'll do after getting the contents is to close my account and save my belongings in a better place.
Useless branch. Between the teller and the girl at the front, you won't get anything done. I was unable to complete a simple transaction. I went to the one at 183 and Oak Knoll instead and the manager there was able to help me. I am not sure why Bank of America keeps this branch open anymore. If you need to withdraw money in anything other than 20's, go to the Avery Ranch center and for anything else, go to 183 and Oak Knoll.
Had to bring disability check to bank it was drawn on - Bank of America. Because I don't have an account with them it cost $8.00 to cash. Very nice lady cashed it but when asked she said they don't give you a receipt for the fee. How can they take money without some sort of documentation for the customer? This is the kind of thing that keeps their parking lot mostly empty.
Notice how they have so many 1/5 star reviews? There's a reason for it - they deserve it. They NEVER have enough bank tellers and you're always going to be waiting in a long line. The manager-types that inhabit the offices are hard to talk to and not very helpful when you finally schedule an appointment.
Personal Loans in Your Area of Austin
- 4.9 (10)
- 3.1 (10)
- 4.7 (10)
1. How Can I Get Connection With Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM)?Simply dial this phone number +1 512-331-0973. You can also enter their official site and fill out the application form online.
3. What Services Can I Get From Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM)?Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) provides you with a long list of services which include:
- ATM Services Available
- Accepts appointments
- Cash Non Customer Checks
- Change Orders
- Commercial Deposits Accepted
5. Is Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) an Agency or a Lender?Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) is a Bank. To make your lending process hassle-free, we get you connected with a wide range of reputed lenders over the internet. You can secure a small personal loan as quick as 24 hours.
2. What Is the Address Of Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM)? How Can I Get There?Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) is situated at 9830 N Lake Creek Pkwy, Austin, TX 78717, United States. Kindly take a look at the map and find the best way to access it.
4. How to Secure a Loan at Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM)?To get the loan you need, you can enter their official site and fill out the application form online. If you are looking for payday loans over the internet, you can turn to our website for more details.
6. What Should I Do if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different solutions to payment respite. Remember to check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, you can turn to our broker service! Just turn to our platform to get long term installment loans even with bad credit.