Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) The Old Rd, Stevenson Ranch
26960 The Old Rd, Stevenson Ranch, CA 91381
ATM Services Available, Accepts appointments, Cash Non Customer Checks, Change Orders, Commercial Deposits Accepted, Financial Solutions Advisor, Night Deposit Accepted
Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) Reviews
DDaisy Creek Movies: Hiking & More4
Thank you to the employee who let me in to get some quick banking done a bit past their 4 pm closing time. The sign on one of their doors says that they are until 5 pm but a paper sign on the other door states that they close at 4. Quite confusing, am I right? Well, today at 4:05 pm a younger lady who I think is the manager let me in to grab some rolls of quarters and deposit a check. Some banks during the pandemic have not let normal customers get quarter because of some “coin shortage” but this bank let me take out a whole case worth $500. The other Bank of America in Newhall limits customers to $50. Most of the other branches do not give out anything at all. And they tell me to deposit the check in the ATM. Why do I have to go to the ATM when I’m already getting my laundry quarters? This branch always has stellar service as well as the one in Castaic, but they don’t have quarter due to that same “coin shortage” Thank you Bank of America on the Old Road for getting my business done even though the bank was closed for the day.Response from the owner
Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Please reach out to a member of our Social Media Client Care team on Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BankofAmerica or on Twitter https://twitter.com/BofA_Help. Look for the blue verified checkmark before communicating.
JJonathan C. Ward1
How do you only have one person as a notary on staff? Absolutely insane how these places operate. Do not recommend this location as the staff were also rude and would speak over you when you were sharing what you needed.Response from the owner
Hello Jonathan. It's disappointing to hear that your experience wasn't at the level you expected, and we’ll certainly be sharing your feedback with our leadership team. If you need further assistance, please reach out to a member of our Social Media Client Care team on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BofA_Help or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BankofAmerica. ^tasha
SSoe Min Thein5
Today I went there for opening new checking and saving accounts. Relationship Manager Ilene Fermanyan willing to help me to open the new account . She have great personality and fantastic experience.Response from the owner
Hello Soe. We're happy to hear that your recent financial center experience was seamless. Thank you for the review and choosing Bank of America. ^rosie
CConnor with Honor5
Today I met with Jasmine Licea, one of the bankers at this location. We discussed some issues that I was having with my account and she, like a pro, cleared them up for me. I am now considering moving my main accounts from Wells Fargo over to Bank of America, with Jasmine. She was professional and very understanding. I asked for some items to be cleared up and she cleared up more than I had asked for. I work in sales and she was one of the most professional Bankers that I have experienced. I'll be having an open line of conversation with her to move my accounts from other local banking institutions to B of A. Great Job Jasmine!
SSwarup Kumar Das1
Horrible service. Should avoid at all cost. Went to notarized some document after scheduling appointment . The person who claim himself as branch manager refused to Notarize my passport. He claimed bank of America never notarizes Passport.
I recently became aware of a check fraud scheme perpetrated against a customer at this branch. In my interactions with the branch manager, she seemed totally disinterested in helping him with his problem saying, "it's between him and the police" and "we'll try to get surveillance video to help him but it can take a long time..." If this is the way they treat their loyal customers who are victims of a felony, imagine how they'll treat you if your problem is less significant than a crime. This branch of BofA would do themselves a favor if they remembered that supporting well-meaning customers who have been victimized by criminals will be paid off by decades of loyalty and profit for them. Short-sightedness will be rewarded with an empty bank. I would recommend going elsewhere if you want a bank that is on your side.
Employees are super nice and understanding and the service is fast!Response from the owner
Hi Julia. Thank you for the positive review about your recent experience with Bank of America. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know. ^tasha
Five employees at the branch, one teller working with one customer and no service for over 10 minutes. Bank of America should probably close this branch or find new management.
Convenient location. Easy to get into and out of. I don't stop there a lot, but every time I have I've gotten good, courteous service.
Amazing customer service, my favorite place to come
Personal Loans in Your Area of Stevenson Ranch
- 4.9 (19)
1. How to Get in Touch With Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM)?Simply dial this phone number (661) 255-3523. You can also search through their website and submit your loan details online.
3. What Services Are Available In Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM)?Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) offers you a long list of services which include:
- ATM Services Available
- Accepts appointments
- Cash Non Customer Checks
- Change Orders
- Commercial Deposits Accepted
5. Is Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) an Agency or a Lender?Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) is a Bank. To make your lending process hassle-free, we allow you to get access with a large network of trusted lenders over the internet. You can secure a personal loan online as fast as the same day.
2. What Is the Address Of Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM)? How Can I Get There?Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) is situated at 26960 The Old Rd, Stevenson Ranch, CA 91381. Kindly take a look at the map and find the best way to access it.
4. What Are the Steps to Get a Loan at Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM)?To apply for the loan you want, you can search through their website and submit your loan details online. If you are looking for small payday loans over the internet, you can visit our platform for more details.
6. What Happens if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we are here to help! Just go to our website to get installment loans online even with bad credit.