Bank of America Financial Center Shattuck Ave, Berkeley
1536 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA 94709, United States
ATM Services Available, Accepts appointments, Cash Non Customer Checks, Centralized Small Business Banker, Commercial Deposits Accepted, Night Deposit Accepted
Bank of America Financial Center Reviews
mmariagrazia de luca1
Not safe ! Horrible costumers service I have been stolen the bicycle INSIDE the bank, after the guard told me: "Leave it there, I'll watch for you." It was taken right in front of the ATMs, under the security camera. The fact that the bank did not admit any responsibility, and also the guard negated that he told me he would watched it for me, made me feel sad and not considered as a customer. As an international graduate student and a woman, I felt not to be taken into consideration at all (besides the fact that I did not feel safe in the bank after what happened). Also, as a new customer of Bank of America, I would have appreciated more care. I understand we live in a world where only money counts, and people are nothing (especially when it comes to not "powerful" customers.) But it's not all about profit, isn't it?
I have 3 accounts with Bank of America and pay thousands of dollars in Merchant Services alone. Yesterday I went to the Bank at 4:56 and the doors were locked, I asked the Security guard if I could run in to grab a Free envelope really quick since they are actually supposed to close in 4 minutes and he told me I couldn't. I saw that there were customers still in line so I asked if I could go in when someone comes out and the security was extremely rude and unprofessional, who instead suggested I should go to a different Bank of America. At this same location I have had issues with the "Parking Security" harassing people for their parking tickets and threatening to get police involved. I've had multiple accounts with Bank of America including my business for over 25 years and I am wondering what I am paying for if the staff leaves early and even their contractors (hired security) are incompetent and unacceptable.
MMing K. Yuen1
I hate leaving negative reviews, but our experience today at the North Berkeley Branch of the Bank of America was really a bad one. I wish this review will get the bank's attention, and I hope they can work towards improving their customer service. As usual, my girlfriend and I used their parking lot. After depositing the money, we thought we could just walk to Cheese Board Pizza and grab a couple of quick slices next door instead of moving the car during lunch hours. Especially, their parking lot was half empty. Well, we got a parking ticket from Bank of America which was not a big deal. But, since the person who gave us the ticket was still there, we thought it was reasonable to show him the receipt to prove that we were at the bank just a moment ago. For some reason, this person, Jack, got very defensive and he was unnecessarily rude to us. He said the receipt was printed 10 minutes ago, and we should have come back to our car immediately after using the bank service. He told us to get lost. This person, Jack, does not work for Bank of America, but he is a contractor rather. But, he was representing the Bank regardless, and I think Bank of America could have done much better. It could have been a nice, relaxing Saturday morning at the Gourmet Ghetto for us. It is very unfortunate; the North Berkeley Branch of the Bank of America ruined our day.
JJohn Kuckian Army1
The worst customer service that I have ever experienced! Racist and homophobic bank teller freaked out on someone for absolutely no reason. Extremely unprofessional. Laughed and made fun of his disabilities after he was escorted out for raising his voice. Completely insane avoid avoid avoid
Trying to pursue a cancelled foreign exchange transaction refund. They refunded the wrong amount after they mistakenly sent my foreign exchange to a southern california branch. Been trying to get the difference for over a week. The operation manager there did not respond emails or phone calls. In hiding, zero customer service. When appeared in person to inquire, she would say it's in the work. Very inconsiderate and rude. Still waiting after a week......a customer for over 20 years...
By reading all this review I can tell the reason why ? A lot of negative 👎 comment here ?! bad experience! Discrimination and taking advantage of being shy and not arguing or complaining.....an employee here really don’t know what was his problem...being so weird and acting deferent in Front of others...i really don’t know what to say! I’m just like what ?! Not believing it but definitely not recommend this place because I didn’t felt welcomed by manager and employee.. this is my feedback to let others know about my experience.
Branch Hours Lobby: Mon-Thu 9-5, Fri 9-6, Sat 9-2, Sun Closed ATM open 24 hours
They have only 1 teller even during busy times. Totally poor service. You will be in line forever
DDae Woo Son2
You will get a parking ticket if you park here to go to the cheese board. Beware!
Personal Loans in Your Area of Berkeley
- 3.3 (10)
- 3.1 (10)
1. What Can I Do to Get in Touch With Bank of America Financial Center?You may contact them at the phone number +1 510-649-6243. You may also check out their website and fill in the application form.
3. What Can I Get From Bank of America Financial Center?Bank of America Financial Center has services including:
- ATM Services Available
- Accepts appointments
- Cash Non Customer Checks
- Centralized Small Business Banker
- Commercial Deposits Accepted
5. Is Bank of America Financial Center an Agency or a Lender?Bank of America Financial Center is a Bank that gives different kinds of loans including online personal loans.
2. What Is the Address of Bank of America Financial Center? How Can I Go There?The address of Bank of America Financial Center is 1536 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA 94709, United States. Use an online map to find the fastest route.
4. How Do I Apply for A Loan at Bank of America Financial Center?You can fill in the application form on their website to apply for a loan. If you feel like learning about other possible solutions, take a look at US Installment Loans and dig deep.
6. What Should I Do if I Can't Repay My Loan?Reach out to the lender and reach an agreement as soon as possible. You should know, however, if it"s an auto title loan, your vehicle will be took by the lender when you default. Check out our platform for more information on title loans.
7. Can I Take Out a Loan From Bank of America Financial Center With A Poor Credit Rating?Yes, you can. But pore over the offers as there can be unfavorable terms when it comes to bad credit loans.