Union Bank Reviews
Always everything you need in one place...Union Bank. A great place...
jjean pierre Louseghenian5
My Irvine branch, where I've had my account since 1990, was not responsive after I called 8-10 times, leaving 2 voice mails, after emailing the Senior Relationship Banker with whom I exchanged emails just 2 months prior. I decided to drive to Barstow (I live in Vegas) 2 hours one way. First I called, the Barstow branch, after the usual recording a live voice named Veronica offered to help me. I explained that a document that was created by my Irvine branch last November to be sent overseas had to be redone because it contained one error and also there was one information missing. She set up an appointment, the next morning at 10 O'clock, I was standing at the counter in front of Veronica Silva who made the appropriate corrections and printed the document within 15 minutes. I find it impressive that a small branch in the middle of the desert can help me with such efficiency while my original branch, where I have been banking for 30 years, is not responding and still has not responded after 4 days. Thanks Veronica. JPL
Very friendly and quick customer service .Great local bank in Barstow.
I am happy with UB Porter Ranch. They give me fast friendly service and if I screw up they give me the benefit of the doubt. If I need a hold removed on an incoming check they get it off as fast as possible. There is never any waiting. Especially good is Sharon Lapierre who I think is the branch manager.
I've banked with them 8yrs and out of the blue they randomly shut my account down, I call them they transferred me 3 times and couldnt give me a direct response on why! There staff inside is very polite but whenever you need to talk to a manager or someone over the phone total opposite!
Very kind & caring staff. Hesperia drive thru most of the time takes 20 + minutes to get thru, Barstow can do it in less than 3 minutes. I which one would you rather go to
Love a small town..... Kelly And Angel are amazing helping me with my account with me living out of the state
They keep you waiting outside but not for too long
I bank here and the tellers are fast and friendly too
Excellent bank, good customer service to ask for information or Gabriel a bank account, it is bilingual, magnificent bank.
Personal Loans in Your Area of Barstow
- 4.9 (26)
- 4.3 (10)
- 4.9 (10)
- 2.3 (10)
1. How Can I Reach Out to Union Bank?You may contact them at the phone number +1 760-256-5691. You may also go to their website and submit your personal info.
3. How Can I Take Out A Loan at Union Bank?Simply submit your personal info on their website. If you feel like learning about other possible solutions, take a look at instant installment loans provided through a trusted online broker.
5. What Am I Supposed to Do if I Fail to Pay Back My Loan?Reach out to the lender and work out favorable terms for both parties in advance. You should know, however, if it"s a car title loan, the vehicle will be kept by the lender when you default.
2. What Is the Address of Union Bank? How to Go to Its Store?The address of Union Bank is 239 E Main St, Barstow, CA 92311, United States. Get help from an online map to find the fastest route.
4. Is Union Bank an Agency or a Lender?Union Bank is a Bank that has various financial services to offer. Click here to learn about various types of loans including online personal loans.
6. Can I Get a Loan From Union Bank With Bad Credit?Yes, you can. But carefully go through the offers as there can be predatory terms when it comes to bad credit loans.