The First National Bank & Trust Reviews
Ive had a lot of banks PNC, TD ect. Thought it would be nice to try a local smaller bank. Worst bank I have ever used. I had surgery and my account dipped negative for the first time my life. I went into there main branch and asked them to reverse the fee, they said i can only do this at the branch i opened my acct ( huge inconvenience). Drove to the branch they said. They denied reversing any fees not even 1 time. (smaller banks are stingy with fees). No big deal. But then they restricted my debit card. The call center told me I have to wait until tomorrow go back to that branch during bank hours and ask them to turn back on. Small banks like this are horrible to deal with. Good luck if you ever need anything after bank hours. Not to mention there online banking is horrendous. Call TD banks customer care an they will do anything you ask in a heart beat. Do not try this bank if you ever need anything its going to be a hassle.Response from the owner
We are sorry you had a bad experience, if you would like to discuss your situation further, please contact [email protected] Thank you
SSo tired of The bullshit5
I have always given this bank no reviews due to the lack of respect. The lack of customer service the lack of dignity I felt after dealing with the staff there. I must say that they have done a fabulous job of turning my perception of them around. I now receive great customer service And I feel good when I leave this branch. Excellent job!Response from the owner
We are happy to hear you have had positive experiences at our branches. Thank you for letting us know.
Worst bank ever. Not only are their hours horrible but the online / automated systems are the worst. They don't update daily and are usually 4-5 days behind so when you think your balances are correct your typically behind. They sometimes show your pay at 930 the night before but most times just try and play catchup! Most inconsistent bank out there!Response from the owner
We apologize you are experiencing issues. Our Online Banking and Phone First Systems are updated every 15 minutes. Please call us at 215-860-9100 and ask for Online Banking so we may resolve any issues that you have. Thank You.
Not the best bank around. They take forever to update your accounts, and the girls who work there are not friendly at all.Response from the owner
We would be happy to discuss this with you further. Please call us at 215-860-9100 and ask to speak with a Manager.
Excellent when I got in a jam they did everything they could to dig me out. Thanks for all the extra work that was involved I truly appreciate everything that was done !!!!!!
Really racist and snooty. I hate banking here. Will be closing my account here.
Personal Loans in Your Area of Fairless Hills
- 4.7 (10)
- 4.9 (10)
- 3 (10)
1. What Can I Do to Get in Touch With The First National Bank & Trust?You may contact them at the phone number +1 215-547-6410. You may also check out their website and provide your basic information.
3. How Can I Take Out A Loan at The First National Bank & Trust?Simply provide your basic information on their website. If you feel like learning about other possible solutions, take a look at installment loans provided through a reliable online broker.
5. What Do I Do if I Fail to Pay Back My Loan?Contact the lender and work out favorable terms for both parties in advance. You should know, however, if it"s an auto title loan, your car will be kept by the lender when you default.
2. What Is the Address of The First National Bank & Trust? How Can I Go There?The address of The First National Bank & Trust is 500 S Oxford Valley Rd, Fairless Hills, PA 19030, United States. Get help from an online map to find the fastest route.
4. Is The First National Bank & Trust an Agency or a Lender?The First National Bank & Trust is a Bank that gives different kinds of loans. Click here to learn about various types of loans including personal loans.
6. Can I Take Out a Loan From The First National Bank & Trust With A Poor Credit Rating?Yes, you can. But carefully go through the offers as there can be unfavorable terms when it comes to bad credit loans.