Preferred Credit Union Reviews
I love the Belding branch! The ladies are always polite and have very friendly attitudes. They always are ready to help me, regardless of my needs. I always appreciate the smiles!
I walked in, teller just stared at me, not inviting. She was rude. It's a co-op to my credit union in Lansing. She acted as though I knew exactly how using a co-op works. I couldn't tolerate her snotty, arrogant behavior. I left and drove from Grattan to Lansing to do business in a real, professional credit union. KMA.
They've added an ATM and this is very great!Response from the owner
Thanks Mel! We are so excited about the addition of an ATM at our Belding location too... glad to hear members are loving it too!
Christine from preferred called me and got me going to set up my online banking but right now it's so busy I'll try later.Thanks again Christine for you help I really appreciate it.Response from the owner
Hello Penny! Thank you for letting us know about your experience and giving us the opportunity to make it right. It was nice chatting with you today. Our online banking program is experiencing delayed response times today as people are logging in looking to see if they received their stimulus check. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. ~ Chris Pratt
Great bank. Its been my bank for years. My only complaint is no ATM's at either the Belding or Greenville Branch, Or I would of gave them 5 Stars.
No ATM the Greenville or Belding branches. Bad service. Limited capability on the mobile app. If you are living in 1997 Russia, this is a great bank.
No wonder this place has low star reviews... no one knows what they are doing in this bank... over an hour wait just to get a signature put on a title.... stay clear of here.
Terrible. Thieves. Do not trust this bank or any other bank in Belding.
Rude and uninformed people running this place. They lost my business.
Couldent help me get a small loan as an 18 year old with no credit and a good paying job how are we supposed to get a start in this world if no one will help
Personal Loans in Your Area of Belding
- 5 (10)
- 4.9 (10)
1. How Can I Contact Preferred Credit Union?Simply dial this phone number +1 616-794-2505. You can also search through their website and fill out the application form online.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at Preferred Credit Union?To apply for a cash loan, you can search through their website and fill out the application form online. If you are searching for same day payday loans, you can turn to our platform for more details.
5. What Happens if I Fail to Repay My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Remember to check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Site Of Preferred Credit Union? How to Access This Site?Preferred Credit Union is situated at 7473 Storey Rd, Belding, MI 48809, United States. Kindly take a look at the map and find the best way to access it.
4. Is Preferred Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Preferred Credit Union is a Credit union. To make your lending process smooth and quick, we allow you to get access with a large network of trusted lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to get a fast personal loan with no hard credit check.
6. Does Preferred Credit Union Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we can help you out! Just turn to our online service to get a personal installment loan even with your low credit scores.