Mountain West Financial, Inc Reviews
Mountain West Financial, Inc. made my homebuying experience such a pleasure that I refinanced with them as well. Victoria Long was incredibly kind and professional. She kept me abreast throughout the whole process. Mountain West Financial and Victoria made me feel like a "part of the family." That feeling is irreplaceable! I highly recommend Mountain West Financial and Victoria to all of my friends and family. If you are looking to purchase a home, or refinance an existing one, then you should come to Mountain West Financial where you are part of the family!
We have done two loans with Mountain West Financial and had a great experience both times. This last refinance our Loan Officer, Victoria was very patient and helped us lower our term and rate for the same monthly payment. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.
I have obtained several mortgage loans over the years, but my Mountain West experience was by far the easiest and most professional. I applied and was pre-approved online in minutes. My prequal letter was available immediately. I was not "hounded" for unnecessary documentation, and I was able to upload what items they did need from me. I signed most everything electronically, which was great considering my busy schedule. It seemed like escrow closed in no time. I recommend Mountain West Financial to anyone buying a home or wanting to refinance a home.
I would highly recommend Mountain West Financial for your mortgage loan needs. I personally used them for a refinance and they were able to meet the timeframe that was needed to close. I know they always go above and beyond in customer service.
This is my third time using MWF for my home finance needs. Victoria Long provides the best service.
It's now 1/2/2021. We're under contract to sell our home as of 11/12/2020. The buyer is working with Mountain West Financial. The finance deadline was 12/10/2020, closing deadline was 12/16/2020, no response was given from underwriter until 12/28/2020, file was submitted around 11/28/2020 with all documents needed. Both conditions requested on 12/28/2020 were responded to immediately that day. No news back from underwriting still as of 1/2/2021. The buyer's loan officer spoke to Melinda(the underwriter) I believe. She was told that the file would not be given any priority no matter how long it had already been delayed and that "It is what it is". How does someone like that keep their job? Is her boss and their boss both also heartless and uncaring people? Or will she be reprimanded for going again what your company might and should actually stand for? I'd really like to know the answer to that question!? As things are now, we could loose the $1,000 ernest money we have down on our new home and the sale could be cancelled at any time by the builder and sold to someone else. We're fortunate that we've been approached by a cash buyer(they've agreed to be a backup offer) that could close quicker than if we chose to cancel the contract and list our home for sale again. If we don't get the "Clear To Close" by 1/4/2021, we'll have to decide whether we have the buyer move the file to the lender that the buyers real estate agent recommend originally to his clients who declined and chose another mortgage broker and have been regretting that decision for weeks now, cancel the contract and go with the backup cash offer (both are very satisfying options due to the fact that Mountain West Financial would loose the money from our sale) or extend the closing deadline for the 5th time. Unless I receive a huge apology from multiple people from Mountain West Financial and find out that the underwriter has serious consequences or is terminated, I can't see myself ever believing that this company cares at all about the people effected by the loan process. At this point I feel so strongly that I need to find a way to make the underwriter feel the kind of pain and suffering that she seems to be willing to cause people, that she has the power to instead have compassion for and give a little effort to help get their deadlines met.Response from the owner
Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with Mountain West Financial, Inc. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service. We apologize if our service level did not meet your expectation. We would like the opportunity to hear all about it. Please email your inquiry to [email protected] A customer care representative will be happy to help you.
Mountain West did a fantastic job once again...Thank you Victoria!
Personal Loans in Your Area of Redlands
- 3.9 (10)
- 5 (10)
1. What Can I Do to Get in Touch With Mountain West Financial, Inc?You can reach out to them on the phone number +1 888-793-6470. You may also check out their website and fill in the application form.
3. How Do I Apply for A Loan at Mountain West Financial, Inc?Simply fill in the application form on their website. If you feel like learning about other financial services, take a look at high-approval-rate installment loans provided through a trusted online broker.
5. What Am I Supposed to Do if I Cannot Pay Back My Loan?Reach out to the lender and come to an agreement in advance. You should know, however, if it"s a car title loan, your vehicle will be took by the lender when you default.
2. What Is the Address of Mountain West Financial, Inc? How Can I Go There?The address of Mountain West Financial, Inc is 1209 Nevada St Suite 200, Redlands, CA 92374, United States. Use an online map for directions.
4. Is Mountain West Financial, Inc an Agency or a Lender?Mountain West Financial, Inc is a Mortgage lender that has various financial services to offer. Check out our platform to learn about various types of loans including bad credit personal loans.
6. Can I Obtain a Loan From Mountain West Financial, Inc With Bad Credit?Yes, you can. But peruse the conditions and terms as there can be predatory terms when it comes to bad credit loans.