Iroquois Federal E Cherry St, Watseka
201 E Cherry St, Watseka, IL 60970, United States
Business loans, Line of credit, Signature loans, Agriculture Loans, Auto Loan, Certificate of Deposits, Checking Accounts, Free Checking Account, Home Equity Line of Credit,Show More
Iroquois Federal Reviews
Underwhelming! I wanted to talked down too, I would have called my sister instead to be berated. They need to work on their customer service voice and provide ALL options (not just some) to issues. It would also be nice to have weekend hours so people who work on the weekdays have chance to get things situated versus having to take time work to get talked down to. It is great for Baby-first-bank but after that you look into get a different bank like I will be in the near future.
No Saturday hours is ridiculous!! Way to be there for your customers!!!! At least have drive thru open til noon.....
Good local bank, easy to deal with. One major downfall are their hours. Only one day until 6pm, and no Saturday hours. If you have to do business inside the bank it is difficult. People are friendly and helpful.Response from the owner
Thanks for your review! We appreciate your input
They had all the employees and shoppers wear masks and they had hand sanitizer for the public to use at no charge. They where friendly and helpful.
Have always gotten very good service. Aways courteous service and quality service.Response from the owner
Thank you for your kind words, Wendy! We appreciate it!
I don't know who these people are. I got an E Mail saying my order is ready. I did not order anything from this web site
Great service and very friendly . Always helps with a smile .Response from the owner
Thank you, Jon! We are pleased to hear that!
- Installment Loans
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
- Title Loans
Installment Loans in Your Area of Watseka
- 3.1 (7)
- 2.7 (4)
- 5 (1)
1. How Can I Contact Iroquois Federal?Simply dial this phone number +1 815-432-2476. You can also enter their official site and submit your loan details online.
3. What Services Can I Find In Iroquois Federal?Iroquois Federal allows you to get access with a long list of services which include:
- Personal Loans
- Business loans
- Line of credit
- Signature loans
- Agriculture Loans
5. Is Iroquois Federal an Agency or a Lender?Iroquois Federal is a Bank. To make your lending process hassle-free, we allow you to get access with a large pool of honest lenders over the internet. You can secure a small personal loan as quick as 24 hours.
2. What Is the Site Of Iroquois Federal? How Can I Access This Store?Iroquois Federal is situated at 201 E Cherry St, Watseka, IL 60970, United States. Kindly take a look at the map and find the best way to access it.
4. How to Secure a Loan at Iroquois Federal?To get starterd, you can enter their official site and submit your loan details online. If you are looking for online payday loans over the internet, you can visit our platform for more details.
6. What Happens if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?You may consult with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Remember to check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does Iroquois Federal Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we can help you out! Just click here to get installment loans even with bad credit.