IBC Bank Reviews
Rude workers, petty and disrespectful. Parked poorly so gym go-ers and customers of their business cannot park. I go to both the YMCA and IBC and it is ridiculous.
Typical of their poor customer service. The bank has always been open on Saturday and the hours posted on the door says they are still open on Saturday. But apparently they are not. They can't even be bothered to post their real hours of operation. Have six figures in another bank, would never move it to this one. There are now other banks in Guthrie, goodbye IBC
Took 15 minutes to cash a $100 money order. Said she had to call it in. Apparently at this bank it is 1985. We have an account here, but are reconsidering our choices in life. It always takes 3 times longer to do anything here. I usually just do business in Edmond for this reason.
Worst bank, just so self centered. In a small community but treats it has if they are so important to the community. Like if you look at the images related to this place like who parks like that?!? This is such a small town, just let people park there? They have plenty of spaces for their five customers they get!
I was told this was the "SLUM" bank of Guthrie and after visiting their bank I think that's putting it mildly. 2 super visors one yelling at an old man talking loudly on his phone because poor guy was hard of hearing! And then returned gloating about how rude she was. And the other super visor not returning calls and taking a 2-3 hour lunch AND TRYING to act "better than" and all snooty about how her legal dept got their information off of google... google!!?? Maybe they should go to school and learn their job!!! I can't believe how stupid she sounded explaining about how their lawyers googled the answer... omg!! Your in trouble if you bank here...
I am very disappointed at the customer service. The lady at the bank Phyllis was rude and not very assisting. She has no people skills and gave a poor representation of this bank. My current bank I have had 25 years and unfortunately is not in Oklahoma. I would not ever consider opening an account here or with IBC in the future.
Awesome bank. Always polite and efficient
This is a wonderful location and wonderful people!
Payday Loans in Your Area of Guthrie
- 4.1 (46)
- 5 (10)
- 4 (10)
1. How Can I Get Connection With IBC Bank?Just ring them at this phone number +1 405-775-8064. You can also visit their website and submit your loan details online.
3. How to Secure a Loan at IBC Bank?To get starterd, you can visit their website and submit your loan details online. If you are searching for fast payday loans, you can click here for more details.
5. What Happens if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?You may consult with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Please always read meticulously before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Site Of IBC Bank? How to Access This Site?IBC Bank is situated at 120 N Division St, Guthrie, OK 73044, United States. Kindly take a look at the map and find the best way to access it.
4. Is IBC Bank an Agency or a Lender?IBC Bank is a Bank. To make your lending process hassle-free, we allow you to get access with a large network of trusted lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does IBC Bank Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we are here to help! Just turn to our online service to get a personal installment loan even with your low credit scores.