GraCo Federal Credit Union Reviews
Had a very discouraging experience today with Graco. Have been a member for 27 years. Yesterday I requested a cashiers check for an equipment purchase out of town. The process went fairly smoothly. Completed my equipment purchase. Next day the seller called to say that check was not signed. I felt terrible. I left work right away and drove 25 miles each way to get the problem resolved. So this is all a fairly innocent mistake, and I understand that this happens. But I feel the bank has some stock in this mistake and asked that they help cover the cost. Ms. Grube simply said she'd give me my $5 check fee back. I explained that I had 50 miles of driving and 1.5hrs of lost time, but I guess that doesn't count for anything. Hero or Zero, I guess today zero.
I cant say enough about the Graco Federal Credit Union Staff. They are all amazing!!! The loan Officer, Heidi has gone above & beyond for me several times, along with Stacy/Team Leader. I have purchased 3 vehicles so far & have never had any problems & always have had helping hands from the whole GFC Staff!!! I will always do my banking/business with them!!! Thank you all for your hard work, Sincerely, Jane S.Response from the owner
Thank you, Jane! We appreciate your continued trust in us.
These ladies are some of the best ladies I've had the pleasure of doing business with. The bank manager Stacy is phenomenal as well as the loan officer Heidi both go above and beyond. All of the office girls are very nice as well.Response from the owner
Thank you, Darean. We appreciate your confidence in us!
I can not say enough good things about Graco. They have helped me through a lot of things. They listened and did not act like I was wasting their time. When I thought I would never be able to get a loan they were the ones who helped me get my new truck. I can’t thank them enough for everything they have done.Response from the owner
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you! We appreciate your endorsement.
After today I think we will check out another credit union. We have 2 loans through them that we will finish out the loan time and then switch.
I do love this credit union but they are a bit picky on who gets a loan
Great credit union and everyone is friendly
The best place for a Loan
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
Personal Loans in Your Area of Alma
- 4.8 (10)
- 4.3 (10)
- 4.8 (10)
- 3.5 (10)
1. How Can I Reach Out to GraCo Federal Credit Union?You can reach out to them on the phone number +1 989-463-1247. You may also go to their website and provide your basic information.
3. How Can I Take Out A Loan at GraCo Federal Credit Union?Simply provide your basic information on their website. If you feel like learning about more financial options, take a look at installment loans provided through a popular loan platform.
5. What Should I Do if I Fail to Pay Back My Loan?Reach out to the lender and work out favorable terms for both parties in advance. You should know, however, if it"s a title loan, the vehicle will be kept by the lender when you default.
2. What Is the Location of GraCo Federal Credit Union? How Can I Go There?The address of GraCo Federal Credit Union is 835 Warwick Dr, Alma, MI 48801, United States. Open the map app on your phone for directions.
4. Is GraCo Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?GraCo Federal Credit Union is a Credit union that gives different kinds of loans. Visit our website to learn about various types of loans including bad credit personal loans.
6. Can I Get a Loan From GraCo Federal Credit Union With Bad Credit?Yes, you can. But pore over the offers as there can be unfavorable terms when it comes to bad credit loans.