Galaxy Federal Credit Union Reviews
I had an issue with my bank account and the women there that run the counters and answer the phones are absolutely rude. They treated me as if I was in the wrong when indeed it was something on their end putting a hold on my account. I will definitely be switching banks.
aallen craig jr3
Good bank other then they dont have any overdraft protection for Business account or Personal account to help anyone out. Will more then likely be searching for another Bank that has more benefits.
Had an account with them for a couple years, no problem there because it was just my overflow account but they send you junk mail for life insurance and then once you close your account they never get notified and still send you statements and those stupid offers. Oh and let’s not forget that every transaction slip you get has your full address on it along with your balance.. which doesn’t make much sense. Good luck getting a hold of someone if you call too, it rings a few times then prompts you to leave a message because they can’t keep tellers.
Someone unknown took all my money out of my account. When we tried to figure it out they said it was my mother. So when my mother went to figure it out they said they couldn’t speak to her about it because she wasn’t on the account. So let me sum that up: someone lying about being my mother took all my money (over drafted my account) but my actual real mom couldn’t talk to them about my account. I just closed with them. Lost all that money.
I don't have the best credit or even history for that matter and Galaxy didn't hesitate to help. They are the most customer friendly company I've had to do business with. I refer anyone I know that's trying to better their credit or to even get a loan to Galaxy. They'll always be my monitary institution of choice.
Great Bank, long time member the customer service is very friendly and happy to help you with issues you may have.. I rarely give 5 Stars but galaxy exceeded my expectations...
Staff is wonderful. This place is definitely a people Credit Union. Easy loan process, very competitive rates.
They are exceptional. Great service, kind, efficient and I love how credit unions operate!
Has been my bank for over 30yrs
Not happy with response to hacking of account or security of account.
Personal Loans in Your Area of Franklin
- 4.5 (9)
- 4.3 (4)
- 2.3 (3)
1. How Can I Contact Galaxy Federal Credit Union?You can call them at this phone number (814) 432-1207. You can also visit their website and submit your loan details online.
3. What Are the Steps to Get a Loan at Galaxy Federal Credit Union?To get starterd, you can visit their website and submit your loan details online. If you are searching for same day payday loans, you can go to our website for more details.
5. What Should I Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Please go over all details before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Galaxy Federal Credit Union? How Can I Get There?Galaxy Federal Credit Union is situated at 1313 Liberty St, Franklin, PA 16323. Please carefully check the map and find the best way to access it.
4. Is Galaxy Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Galaxy Federal Credit Union is a Federal credit union. To make your lending process smooth and quick, we get you connected with a large pool of honest lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to get a fast personal loan with no hard credit check.
6. Does Galaxy Federal Credit Union Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we can help you out! Just turn to our online service to get an installment loan even with your low credit scores.