Foti Financial Services Reviews
"You should never judge a book by its cover." We've all heard this expression before haven't we? I guess the only male employed under this address did not. This guy did not handle me with respect or any sort of professionalism. He treated me as if I was beneath him. Before we parted ways, he stated "I'm dealing with a customer (another customer who walked in after I did). I don't have time to handle this right now (me needing a co-signer with my loan request)." He excused me before I could even tell him that one of my parents were going to co-sign this loan. He assumed I did not have a co-signer and basically rushed me out of the door. This guy couldn't even shake my hand before we parted ways. As MEN do in any business environment. I guess this twenty year old African American male wasn't worth the bother to be shown respect today in this "business environment". I was ready to do business today, but I was rushed out, and left feeling disrespected. I never wrote a review before, but I felt that this was needed. Personal issues, or stereotypes targeted upon the backs of certain individuals should be left outside of the inner walls of business offices. But, these are the judgmental ones who are placed in these positions of power. I guess some things will never change in this society. I had to let this be known.
This guy is very rude and has no respect for lineman or utility workers kicked us out his empty parking lot
Personal Loans in Your Area of Gonzales
- 1.4 (6)
- 3.6 (5)
1. What Can I Do to Reach Foti Financial Services?You can reach out to them on the phone number (225) 644-2106. You may also visit their website and submit your information.
3. How Can I Take Out A Loan at Foti Financial Services?Simply submit your information on their website. If you feel like learning about more financial options, take a look at installment loans provided through a trusted online broker.
5. What Should I Do if I Cannot Pay Back My Loan?Reach the Lender and work out favorable terms for both parties in advance. You should know, however, if it"s a title loan, the vehicle will be kept by the lender when you default.
2. What Is the Location of Foti Financial Services? How Can Find It?The address of Foti Financial Services is 2247 S Burnside Ave, Gonzales, LA 70737. Get help from an online map to guide yourself there.
4. Is Foti Financial Services an Agency or a Lender?Foti Financial Services is a Financial institution that provides loans of all kinds. Click here to learn about various types of loans including bad credit personal loans.
6. Can I Take Out a Loan From Foti Financial Services With A Bad Credit Score?Yes, you can. But peruse the conditions and terms as there can be unfair conditions when it comes to bad credit loans.