First Citizens Bank Reviews
Not Good- my wife has finally had enough of the rudeness at this bank. They just dont get it-The tellers are stuck up and and very rarely say anything nice and when they do its an after thought. They spend a lot of time chatting among themselves but the customers are not even part of their concern. They dont seem to pay attention to what they are doing either. Save yourself the hassle - not worth it.
Horrible bank, I was coerced into a line of credit with an interest rate so high, that after 1 month of no payment the interest was nearly as much as the principal. I approached my banker “friend” and she smiled saying there was nothing she could do. She manipulated my trust for money. Boo first citizens.
Used to have the best bank teller Eleane, but now that she is gone that bank has become trash. Filled with people who dont know how to do their job. Thankfully theres a better bank across the street.
Amazing bank! Heather, Alaine and their crew are top notch. We have many accounts and are well cared for there. Highly recommended.
Awesome bank, folks are always super polite. Fees are minimal to none. Also great for small businesses.
Best staff service in the area. The islanders
Title Loans in Your Area of Mooresville
- 4.4 (81)
- 5 (10)
- 3.4 (9)
- 3.4 (9)
1. How Can I Contact First Citizens Bank?You can call them at this phone number +1 704-799-6233. You can also enter their official site and submit your loan details online.
3. What Are the Steps to Get a Loan at First Citizens Bank?To get the loan you need, you can enter their official site and submit your loan details online. If you are searching for small payday loans, you can turn to our platform for more details.
5. What Should I Do if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?You may consult with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Please always read meticulously before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of First Citizens Bank? How Can I Get There?First Citizens Bank is situated at 150 Williamson Rd, Mooresville, NC 28117, United States. Please carefully check the map and figure out the best route to access it.
4. Is First Citizens Bank an Agency or a Lender?First Citizens Bank is a Bank. To make your lending process smooth and quick, we allow you to get access with more than 100+ lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does First Citizens Bank Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we can help you out! Just turn to our online service to secure a long-term installment loan even with your low credit scores.