ESL Federal Credit Union Reviews
Online chat is useless, applied for a loan apparently got approved but the email they claim to send you I never received so it “expired” for me to claim it even though it wasn’t even 30 days. Telling me I need to reapply but it won’t let me because it says I currently have an application In!?!? Wanted to go through them because I did previously but never had this hassle before. Don’t waste your time if you need a loan apply somewhere that will notify you when you get approved.Response from the owner
Hello, we sincerely apologize for your recent experience with your recent loan application. We'd like to review this case further together with you. Please contact us at 585.336.1000 and we would be happy to assist.
RRead Neuromancer by William Gibson4
they have some issues sometimes but the perks of this bank outweigh any negatives. I had a pretty bad experience trying to make an account with this company. They had this whole technical issue that caused me to sit there for like an hour while the guy was on the phone with a tech guy at a corporate office. Finally he got my registration to upload and then 2 weeks later I'm wondering when my actual card is going to come in the mail. Little did I know, he either never ordered me one or the system wasn't actually fixed. When the bank heard about this they expedited a card with overnight shipping to my house at no cost. This is still the only bank in town that will allow you to take a photo of a paycheck (from companies like Paychex and some others maybe) in their app, and instantly 2 seconds later that money is in your checking account in cash, no delay at all, just an extra service for Rochester people from a local bank. That's why I stick with them through the problems, because they are not perfect but they are the most pro consumer bank we have.Response from the owner
We strive to provide a superior experience to all our customers, and apologize if we did not meet that expectation when first opening your accounts. We take great pride in providing a positive experience to our community and you are welcome to contact us if we ever miss that mark so we can resolve it for you.
Well, first of inwouldnt even give any stars because of how awful their customer service is. Sarah, a teller at this location, was very rude. First, we hand her a money order to get put into an account. She notices the front isn't signed and made an attitude about that. My mother asked her politely for a pen and she placed one not so nicely in front of my mom's face. Then, instead of being patient with my mom's not so great eyesight and signing in the wrong places, she raised her voice at my mother and said multiple times that she signed in the wrong place. My brother JUST set up an account with them so she didn't know the account number and expressed that, so my mom left the line blank. Sarah then proceeds to tell my mom she has to put the account number in. I finally had enough with her service and chimed in saying we didn't know the account number for the nth time. We are never going to this location ever again she was so impatient. She doesn't fit to be working there. Worst customer service I've ever experienced.
ESL is the worst. I've barely had a good experience with any of the workers. All extremely rude, including via phone. Only saving grace is the online chat. This Penfield location specifically constantly has a broken down ATM, which when you have a busy life is aggravating.Response from the owner
Hi Brianna, we strive to deliver a superior experience and we apologize that we haven't done so for you. Could you please send us more specific information on your experiences to [email protected] or calling us at 585.336.1000? We'd like to pass this information along and better understand any improvement opportunities.
Big fan of ESL. Great credit union, with all the services you'll need. Customer support always good. Really like their online services, including "bill pay".
They close at 6 on Fridays and I was running late and arrived at 6:01 after they locked the doors but when the lady saw me she ran over and unlocked the door for me and was very nice. Such nice people and very comfortable office area. Quick with hardly any wait in line.
I've done business with them for about 20yrs. They do pretty good work. Notaries available.
- Personal Loans
- Title Loans
Personal Loans in Your Area of Penfield
- 4.8 (10)
- 4.9 (10)
- 3.4 (5)
1. How Can I Contact ESL Federal Credit Union?You can call them at this phone number +1 585-336-1000. You can also visit their website and fill out the application form online.
3. How to Secure a Loan at ESL Federal Credit Union?To apply for a cash loan, you can visit their website and fill out the application form online. If you are searching for fast payday loans, you can click here for more details.
5. What Happens if I Fail to Repay My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always read meticulously before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of ESL Federal Credit Union? How Can I Get There?ESL Federal Credit Union is situated at 2059 Fairport Nine Mile Point Rd, Penfield, NY 14526, United States. Kindly take a look at the map and find the most convenient way to access it.
4. Is ESL Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?ESL Federal Credit Union is a Credit union. To make your lending process fast and easy, we allow you to get access with a large pool of honest lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to get a fast personal loan with no hard credit check.
6. Does ESL Federal Credit Union Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, you can turn to our broker service! Just turn to our online service to secure a long-term installment loan even with your low credit scores.