Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Reviews
There's one teller here that is extremely curt and has an attitude problem with me. I have been a customer of CNB for years and I have never been treated like this before.Response from the owner
We apologize for your recent experience. We assure you that we strive to provide an exceptional customer experience and would like the opportunity to deliver that to you. Customer service will reach out to you directly.
Best Bank on the planet. I use all aspects of this bank from personal to business and every person I interact with is professional and attentive to the customers needs. I work primarily with The Penfield NY branch and Harry, The manager is wonderful and his staff including Shea and Amity are knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Keep up the good work CNB!
It was a major pain to get an account on the app so I ended up having a late fee charged on my first payment because I had to wait for them to send me deposits to verify my app account. Didn’t have this problem with the last bank I took out a loan with so next vehicle I’ll make sure to request the previous credit union as it was more easily accessible. I’ve never been late on one payment and now my first payment with this company was late. Unfortunately I do not use checks and I wasn’t paying $20 more to pay with my card over the phone so the app is the only way that I can pay.Response from the owner
Cassie, Our apologies for the experience you’ve had. At Canandaigua National Bank & Trust, we strive to provide an exceptional customer service experience and would like the opportunity to deliver this to you. We would be happy to review your specific situation, if you would like to contact our Customer Call Center. They can be reached at 585-394-4260 and are available 8am-8pm M-F, and 9am-1pm Saturday and Sunday. Sincerely, CNB
I’ve been banking with CNB since I was 13 and had my first bank account. They are exceptionally quick in posting payments and withdrawals making it easy to keep track of finances. Staff members are all very nice. Service is quick and with many ways to do your banking, it’s a no brainer.
I would bank with them if they were near me. They are always so friendly when I am in the area. I have stopped in on a few occasions to get coin and coffee. They have the best bank coffee! And it's free! One time I got a Boston Cream flavored coffee and it tasted just like the doughnut!
Worst experience ever at CNB in Penfield. The lady with long brown hair was loud and rude. Everyone knows your business when she talks. Love CNB but not the Penfield location.Response from the owner
Melina, We are sorry to hear about the experience you had at our Penfield office. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share this with our staff. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Kind of a weird bank. I have an auto loan with them. Over the years no statements from them, no flyers, no calls, no mail, but they cash the checks.
great staff always polite and efficient. I love a local bank
I did not have a good experience with this bank at all.
Always a great experience with CNB
- Personal Loans
- Title Loans
Personal Loans in Your Area of Penfield
- 4.8 (10)
- 3.4 (5)
1. How Can I Contact Canandaigua National Bank & Trust?They Can Be Contacted through the phone number +1 585-899-4653. You may also visit their website and submit your personal info.
3. How Can I Take Out A Loan at Canandaigua National Bank & Trust?Simply submit your personal info on their website. If you feel like learning about other possible solutions, take a look at high-approval-rate installment loans provided through a popular loan platform.
5. What Do I Do if I Fail to Pay Back My Loan?Reach out to the lender and come to an agreement in advance. You should know, however, if it"s an auto title loan, your car will be kept by the lender when you default.
2. What Is the Address of Canandaigua National Bank & Trust? How Can I Go There?The address of Canandaigua National Bank & Trust is 1816 Penfield Rd, Penfield, NY 14526, United States. Use an online map to find the fastest route.
4. Is Canandaigua National Bank & Trust an Agency or a Lender?Canandaigua National Bank & Trust is a Bank that provides loans of all kinds. Check out our platform to learn about various types of loans including high-approval-rate personal loans.
6. Can I Take Out a Loan From Canandaigua National Bank & Trust With A Poor Credit Rating?Yes, you can. But peruse the conditions and terms as there can be unfavorable terms when it comes to bad credit loans.