Champion Pawn and Jewelry Reviews
Very Welcoming and Friendly. Customer service was amazing. Definitely recommend you stop in and take look.
Best Deals** Brand New (Used) Products... Always Treated* With Respect Humble Atmosphere.They Answer! &BagUp.. If Needed To...N If U Pawn There They Pawn💯With U.Period....
Excellent customer service, top-notch selections, and flexible prices have solidified Champion as the only place I will buy jewelry and gifts!
Really a good experience, the sales person was polite, knowlegeable and helpful. I will send the message forward. Great job.Response from the owner
Thank you so much! We really appreciate your kind words.
Can’t say enough good about this business. They are fair and professional. A warm family environment and you can tell they really care about people and their customer base. That’s saying a lot about a pawn shop where most people’s experience is the opposite. I don’t write a lot of reviews but this place is special. Thanks Champion!! Best place to buy and pawn in MD. Period !!!
I have been to this pain shop twice and both times I was offered the lowest price that my item was worth on Ebay. My item was brand new and most listings on Ebay were between 250 and 400 their offer was 30 with a bunch of reasons why they cant give more or there is no market. So if you own a lawn shop and you have 5 people working with you you are telling me you hired 4 people with no sales networking or any type of mean to get things sold. Maybe they need to binge watch pain stars. Other than the older woman at the front the men in the shop talk to you like you know nothing and all you are is a junkie. Worst type of business I have been to. Maybe someone needs to pawn a customer service guide for this business because its worst then McDonalds. They make you feel so low because you have to sell something to make ends meet.Response from the owner
We value our customers, and are disheartened you left unhappy. We are sorry you feel that way-feel free to come in and help us better serve you in the future. We work very hard to satisfy our customers and place a very high value on customer service. We serve our customers in many ways. Pawns, Buys, Fax services, Notary services, copy services, Bus pass services-and all with integrity.
I always get the best deals on jewelry and they make you feel special each customer and make you comfortable and I always do business at champion
SSean Johnson Sr5
I've known Jose for a few years now and he's known my family, since he has Champion I recommend all go there, they treat you well and when buying something they give you good deals, overall a Great Place to go
I went in a week ago with a $3900 ring from kay, showed it to an older woman who then showed it to a younger woman with glasses , the daughter I believe. I had the original receipt and she showed it to her father who then complimented the ring and asked how much was I looking for....this being my first time in a pawn shop I said at least half....he proceeded to tell me that he couldn't offer me even half of that. "The best I could do on this is $500 at the most. You could have gotten a ring from here fir less than half of what this cost you." I proceeded to tell him it was a gift so I had no control over that. After the small talk I told him I would hold on to it until I really needed to get rid of which brings me to 5/20. I went in the same store and showed to a gentleman who showed to the same owner and he proceeded to ask me " what did I tell you last week?" As soon as I said "5- he cut me off and said I would've never offered you 500 and swore up and down he never said it, but never said what he DID offer. He claimed to remember the whole exchange though. Obviously he just didnt wanna offer the 500 anymore and instead of being truthful he made it seem as if I was lying and I didnt appreciate that. I will NEVER do business there and will make sure that everyone I know who does business there knows that he will try and RIP you off. If he is old and SENILE he needs to retire.
Great service and good quality. Gave me a great deal on a nice acoustic guitar.Response from the owner
It was a pleasure--rock on !
Personal Loans in Your Area of Baltimore
- 4.1 (17)
1. How Can I Contact Champion Pawn and Jewelry?You can reach out to them on the phone number +1 410-254-1110. You may also check out their website and submit your information.
3. How Do I Apply for A Loan at Champion Pawn and Jewelry?Simply submit your information on their website. If you feel like learning about more financial options, take a look at high-approval-rate installment loans provided through a reliable online broker.
5. What Am I Supposed to Do if I Cannot Pay Back My Loan?Reach out to the lender and come to an agreement in advance. You should know, however, if it"s a car title loan, your vehicle will be took by the lender when you default.
2. What Is the Address of Champion Pawn and Jewelry? How Can Find It?The address of Champion Pawn and Jewelry is 5509 Harford Rd, Baltimore, MD 21214, United States. Get help from an online map to find the fastest route.
4. Is Champion Pawn and Jewelry an Agency or a Lender?Champion Pawn and Jewelry is a Pawn shop that has various financial services to offer. Click here to learn about various types of loans including online personal loans.
6. Can I Get a Loan From Champion Pawn and Jewelry With A Bad Credit Score?Yes, you can. But pore over the offers as there can be unfavorable terms when it comes to bad credit loans.