Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) E Kensington Rd, Mt Prospect
200 E Kensington Rd, Mt Prospect, IL 60056
Accepts appointments, Financial Solutions Advisor, Home Loans Specialist, Commercial Deposits Accepted, Night Deposit Accepted, Change Orders, Cash Non Customer Checks, ATM Services Available
Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) Reviews
If i could give less than negative reviews. I would. The bank manager does not respect customers time. I have had an account at BOA for 15 years and never was treated like this.Response from the owner
Hi Kushal. Thank you for being a long time loyal customer. We're disappointed to hear that your experience wasn't at the level you expected. We'd like to learn more about what happened. Please connect with our Social Media Client Care team on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BofA_Help or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BankofAmerica. ^ines
One Star! 10 people in the line and only one teller. 11:30 AM. Seriously? Guys, you should rase a salary and hire more tellers for $12/month per account that you have gazillions! Avoid this location if you don’t like to stay in the line forever while administration smiling watching your wait!
Where should we start? Oh yes poor customer service. The tellers do as they like and please. I worked for a company that wrote me out a check. The check was written in my name and therefore in the memo my business name. But then it’s ok the check went through. Next day the check bounced so a week later I get a copy of the check. No not the original check. I get a copy of the check back and I’ve went over the check with the employer and he assured money was in the account this following week. Therefore the teller didn’t want to cash my check. Due to the fact that it was written in my name and not business. These people are a waste of time. Don’t bother with them they don’t work nothing good out on your behalf. The lady that always greets you at the door asks if you need help. Just to check on your account and personal information is very useless therefore she tells you sit and wait for 2 bankers to help you out. Why would you bother coming up greeting with help if you’re useless and going to walk right off. Personally do not recommend they will get you frustrated instead of working things out.
Leslie the manager and Vicky the teller are beyond unreasonable and not willing to help out at all. Have a check made out from my wife's name to my name and they will go way out the way not to accept the check and pretending like there is something fishy going on. Absolutely the worst service I've ever encountered soon to be an ex member of Bank of America as we are strongly considering going away from these people without people skills . Bad bad service and it will definitely cost them our business. Stay away from this branch
SS. Sebastian Lee2
Bad services, customer service not willing to hear your questions, claimed to be manager - does not know details about the service, foreign money exchanges, and says fee is applicable when it is not (which fee was not charge/ reimbursed)..not good experiences. It seems only Personal Bank officer Irene A. is friendly, attentive and professional....give 2 stars because of her.
Worst bank manager and customer service.Response from the owner
Hi Kushal. We'd like to find out more about your experience. Please connect with us on our servicing platforms on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BofA_Help or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BankofAmerica. ^ines
This rating is due to the bad customer service I have received from the bankers. I came in with an appointment and none of them even acknowledged me for ten minutes! They were steady chatting amongst themselves not doing a cotton-picking thing. Rude tellers here as well.
One of the worst customer service in the world. They don’t have enough staff to work for customer care. Need to spend 30 mins atleast to reach them. Even small Banks are having good customer service. Not sure how they are 2nd largest bank in USA
I had the pleasure to work with Irene A. She was very friendly and knowledgeable about the products. She went above and beyond to explain me the best offers for which I would qualify. I enjoy coming to this location because of Irene and her promptness, knowledge and professionalism.
I was refused a deposit for my job and I even explained this to the lady and she refused to move so i told her again it was for my job but she refused to budge so I went to another location but this kind of customer service is un acceptable and this is why I am switching banks dont like how was and have been treated lately with bank of America and their employees
Payday Loans in Your Area of Mt Prospect
- 4.7 (13)
- 4.8 (10)
- 4.8 (10)
1. How Can I Get Connection With Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM)?Simply dial this phone number (847) 870-1000. You can also enter their official site and submit the loan request form online.
3. What Services Are Available In Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM)?Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) allows you to get access with a wide range of services which include:
- Accepts appointments
- Financial Solutions Advisor
- Home Loans Specialist
- Commercial Deposits Accepted
- Night Deposit Accepted
5. Is Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) an Agency or a Lender?Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) is a Bank. To make your lending process hassle-free, we get you connected with a wide range of reputed lenders over the internet. You can secure a small personal loan as fast as the same day.
2. What Is the Location Of Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM)? How to Access This Site?Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) is situated at 200 E Kensington Rd, Mt Prospect, IL 60056. You may check out the map and find the most convenient way to access it.
4. What Are the Steps to Get a Loan at Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM)?To apply for the loan you want, you can enter their official site and submit the loan request form online. If you are looking for payday loans over the internet, you can visit our platform for more details.
6. What Happens if I Fail to Repay My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we can help you out! Just visit our website to get personal installment loans even with bad credit.