UVA Community Credit Union Reviews
I had an appointment to get my taxes done on 04/18/2022 ... yes ... last minute 😳 cuz I kept forgetting since being on SSI for several years and not having any taxable income ... turned out I didnt need to file this year either 🙄 but everyone there was very friendly and helpful 😁
Drive thru is always slow, communication is horrible they will say one thing one day then when you return the following day lie and say no that’s not what we meant. Highly recommend banking anywhere but here.
They need to train/certify more of their staff to do simple tasks like notarizing. When you have to wait half an hour for a customer in the side office to do 10 different tasks & get something explained to them a dozen times, it is very irritating. Ended up going to a different place. No wait & the notarizing took literally 2 minutes.
It is close to me. I have never had any problems with anything there. Even when my husband died.Thank all of you.
Never too busy. Everyone is exceptionally friendly.
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
Personal Loans in Your Area of Louisa
- 3.2 (5)
- 2.2 (3)
1. What Can I Do to Get in Touch With UVA Community Credit Union?They Can Be Contacted through the phone number +1 434-964-2001. You may also go to their website and submit your personal info.
3. How Can I Take Out A Loan at UVA Community Credit Union?Simply submit your personal info on their website. If you feel like learning about other financial services, take a look at installment loans provided through a trusted online broker.
5. What Am I Supposed to Do if I Cannot Pay Back My Loan?Reach out to the lender and work out favorable terms for both parties in advance. You should know, however, if it"s an auto title loan, your vehicle will be took by the lender when you default.
2. Where Is UVA Community Credit Union? How Can Find It?The address of UVA Community Credit Union is 49 Sommerfield Dr, Louisa, VA 23093, United States. Open the map app on your phone for directions.
4. Is UVA Community Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?UVA Community Credit Union is a Financial institution that provides loans of all kinds. Visit our website to learn about various types of loans including bad credit personal loans.
6. Can I Get a Loan From UVA Community Credit Union With A Bad Credit Score?Yes, you can. But peruse the conditions and terms as there can be unfair conditions when it comes to bad credit loans.