This place is ran by idiots. Its one thing to not bank somewhere because of bad banking, wether its rates or fees or something else you like or dislike. But both the company itself and the line of management stationed at both McHenry and Oakland, are genuinely bad people. They dont care about you. They dont care about your family. And they dont care about your life. And this goes especially for the people working for them. They run on the lowest amount of people possibe, so when one falls sick or has personal issues, the Bank has no solution to continue operating. So their employees just come in. They do it to keep their job, keep the management out of their hair, and continue on without a problem. Ive seen appointments canceled, Child care brushed aside, and days off changed without informing or asking. I wouldnt recomend working here out of sheer hope that they close and go out of buisness as much as Id hope people not bank here out of sheer ethical point. Wouldnt deposit a penny here if I got 1000 in interests. The company just isnt worth it
Worst bank ever can’t even open when you say your open oh and I can’t cash the checks my boss gives me anywhere else
Personal Loans in Your Area of Mchenry
- 4.1 (6)
- 4.3 (3)
1. How to Get in Touch With Truist?Just ring them at this phone number +1 301-387-3456. You can also visit their website and submit the loan request form online.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at Truist?To apply for a cash loan, you can visit their website and submit the loan request form online. If you are searching for small payday loans, you can visit our website for more details.
5. What Can I Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?You may consult with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Remember to check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Site Of Truist? How Can I Access This Store?Truist is situated at 24541 Garrett Hwy, McHenry, MD 21541, United States. You may check out the map and figure out the best route to access it.
4. Is Truist an Agency or a Lender?Truist is a Bank. To make your lending process fast and easy, we allow you to get access with a large network of trusted lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to secure a small personal loan with no hard credit check.
6. Does Truist Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we can help you out! Just turn to our online service to get a personal installment loan even with your low credit scores.