Saco & Biddeford Savings Institution Reviews
We are very satisfied with the service we have received at this bank. A true community bank. Their online bill pay is superior to another bank we use. SB's online bill pay sends the check in about 2 days and does not charge your account until the check clears. The other bank does not issue the check for a week or more, and charges our account immediately - taking advantage of the float for their own financial interests. We also ike the cash card that benefits our local high school.
Can not recommend Andy Kane to anyone who is looking for a mortgage broker enough. We have a difficult project that has taken a year he has been very attentive and reliable the whole time.
Why is it Saco and biddeford savings is the ONLY bank that closes when it snows. Is it a bank or an elementary school?Response from the owner
Hello Chad, I'm so sorry to hear we were unable to meet your expectations, as it's our priority to provide outstanding customer service to everyone we work with. If there is anything we can do to make things right, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at (207) 284-4591. Thank you, Saco & Biddeford Savings
The absolute worst. Especially the saco location and Karen to be exact. The customer service is just so repulsive.They do what THEY want with your account and money whether you want the action or not. Even after you call to attempt to rectify the situation you're still met with nothing but attitude. Disdain and disrespect. They take their assumptions as truth and frankly need to remember it's not their place to tell the customer what they can and can't do with their hard earned money. So in short If you're looking for a good bank where your money is safe. One that has great perks and offers along with great customer service then DO NOT BANK HERE!! You should REALLY check out Bangor Savings Bank they're AMAZING!!Response from the owner
Hi Holly, Thank you for your feedback. We are disappointed to hear we were unable to meet your expectations, as it’s our priority to provide outstanding customer service to everyone we work with. If there is anything that we can do to make things right, please don’t hesitate to contact Customer Care at 284-4591. Thank you, Saco & Biddeford Savings
Don’t waste your time with this bank. Not up to date with their bank systems. Take forever to get something done. The banking app crashes all the time and no one know how to fix it. Can never get a actual person on the phone, but when you do they are always rude. I hate going inside that bank because I always get weird looks, they make me feel uncomfortable and unwanted. If I could give 0 stars I would. So disappointed.
After having a savings account with this bank, I have run into multiple customer service issues. Their online banking service is not friendly, nor does anyone answer your customer service emails regarding account needs or changes. I have been waiting weeks for even an email or return message with no return that my requests or needs were even received. Unless I call the bank, I cannot effectively get things done.
Out to get u ! Will not take thrid party check for deposit. They are trying to get bounced check fees. Makes wells Fargo look like saints. 0 stars 0% consumer care.Response from the owner
Hi Patrick- We are unable to identify this transaction in our records or at any of our locations. We would love to speak with you to get more details. At your convenience, please contact us at 207-284-4591 or at [email protected] Thank you.
Local bank for most local residents. Supports all local school ANYTHING. Totally dialed in to local commerce. Finances so many little functions, that add up to a LOT of dollars, quietly.
I have been doing business with this bank for over 30 years. They have always been great to deal with.
I Love this bank ! Kathy Clegg , Lynn, and all the gang!!!! 🦋
- Installment Loans
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
- Title Loans
Installment Loans in Your Area of Saco
- 3.3 (10)
- 3.5 (10)
- 3.6 (7)
- 4.7 (7)
1. How to Get in Touch With Saco & Biddeford Savings Institution?You can give them a phone call through this phone number (207) 284-4591. You can also enter their official site and submit your loan details online.
3. How Can I Apply for a Loan at Saco & Biddeford Savings Institution?To apply for the loan you want, you can enter their official site and submit your loan details online. If you are searching for payday loans, you can go to our website for more details.
5. What Happens if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Site Of Saco & Biddeford Savings Institution? How Can I Get There?Saco & Biddeford Savings Institution is situated at 252 Main St, Saco, ME 04072. Please carefully check the map and figure out the best route to access it.
4. Is Saco & Biddeford Savings Institution an Agency or a Lender?Saco & Biddeford Savings Institution is a Bank. To make your lending process fast and easy, we allow you to get access with more than 100+ lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Saco & Biddeford Savings Institution Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, you can turn to our broker service! Just turn to our online service to get a personal installment loan even with your low credit scores.