Northwest Bank Reviews
Recent visit to East Main branch to close my rented safe deposit box. After standing in line for my turn, THREE tellers and NO ONE knew how to close it! Waited an additional 15 minutes for another employee to assist me. She NEVER came out of her office so I left with NOTHING accomplished. Now I must make another trip there before they charge me 30 dollars for an additional year!
Been a 30+ year customer, never had any major issues--til now. I recently had a personal check lost or stolen in transit in mail. USPS suggested notifying my bank & issue a "stop payment" order which I did. Then I find out next morning I was charged $35 for the pay stop!!! This is absurd for a situation out of one's control. I spent 40 minutes on phone and spoke to 3 different people to clear this-- ultimately told they could' not waive the fee. Once years ago I was stung by multiple overdraft charges from wife's mistake & I wasn't happy but this here is the frosting on the cake. If this is the way they want to treat longtime customers-- I don't want any part. I'm pulling my account & going to another bank company--one that appreciates us. NOT happy!!!
Great service and no hidden charges. Long waits and inconvience for cashing money orders.
Why do you think I have been there at this bank for so long? :)
Personal Loans in Your Area of Bradford
- 2.9 (4)
1. How Can I Get Connection With Northwest Bank?Simply dial this phone number +1 814-362-4000. You can also search through their website and submit the loan request form online.
3. How Can I Apply for a Loan at Northwest Bank?To apply for the loan you want, you can search through their website and submit the loan request form online. If you are searching for small payday loans, you can go to our website for more details.
5. What to Do if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?You may consult with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Site Of Northwest Bank? How Can I Access This Store?Northwest Bank is situated at 950 E Main St, Bradford, PA 16701, United States. Kindly take a look at the map and figure out the best route to access it.
4. Is Northwest Bank an Agency or a Lender?Northwest Bank is a Bank. To make your lending process hassle-free, we connect you wth a wide range of reputed lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to secure a small personal loan with no hard credit check.
6. Does Northwest Bank Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we can help you out! Just turn to our online service to secure a long-term installment loan even with your low credit scores.