First National Bank Reviews
Bank members beware! I have been a FNB account holder for 14 years and I have a feeling that is changing. Last week I noticed that I had some autodrafts processing a couple days earlier than I thought they were. So I immediately moved money from another account to cover the overage ( that was still in processing, NOT complete. The next day I looked and I had been charged 111.00 in overdraft fees. Upon looking into it, they claim the cutoff time was 10 pm and I had moved the money over 16 minutes too late. On top of that, the fees sent my account back into the negative and they charged me an additional 12.00 for that! Now I had moved the money before the transactions had been completed. Every other bank has some form of overdraft protection where it will automatically move the money for you, I am getting sick of FNB. Also I called and was told that I should not get a 12.00 additional fee because they only incur that every three business days BUT it happened anyway. I stopped into my local branch and they said everything had to go through the branch I originally opened my account with, which is over an hour away! They called for me and the branch manager was supposed to call me back before the end of business Friday, but here it is Monday and still no call. I even called the branch myself today and have been waiting for an hour for the manager to call me back. They don't seem to care how long you have been with them or what you did to rectify the situation before it became a situation. Sounds like PNC HERE I COME. They have Overdraft protection and MANY MANY other amenities that FNB doesn't have.
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
Personal Loans in Your Area of Waynesburg
- 3.3 (8)
- 4.1 (2)
1. What Can I Do to Reach First National Bank?You can reach out to them on the phone number (724) 627-6126. You may also check out their website and fill in the application form.
3. How Do I Apply for A Loan at First National Bank?Simply fill in the application form on their website. If you feel like learning about other financial services, take a look at online installment loans provided through a reliable online broker.
5. What Do I Do if I Fail to Pay Back My Loan?Contact the lender and come to an agreement in advance. You should know, however, if it"s a title loan, your car will be kept by the lender when you default.
2. Where Is First National Bank? How to Go to Its Store?The address of First National Bank is 1 W High St, Waynesburg, PA 15370. Use an online map to guide yourself there.
4. Is First National Bank an Agency or a Lender?First National Bank is a Bank that has various financial services to offer. Click here to learn about various types of loans including personal loans.
6. Can I Obtain a Loan From First National Bank With A Poor Credit Rating?Yes, you can. But pore over the offers as there can be predatory terms when it comes to bad credit loans.