First Community Bank Reviews
Jeff Boyer wrote our home loan for us and both he and the underwriters did everything they could to make our loan work! It was so nice to know that they went to work for US and helped us through the process. This was our first time buying a house, so we had a lot of questions. Jeff was able to answer them all. He's very knowledgeable!!!Response from the owner
Thank you so much for your kind words and we hope you create many wonderful memories in your new home.
This Bank is horrible. I went in there to simply get change and they told me I needed an account. FOR A CASH EXCHANGE!Response from the owner
Please accept our deepest apologies for your inconvenience. When opening a new branch, banks often become targets for illicit activities and strict protection policies are put in place. However, a commitment to being a community partner is our top priority and as a result of feedback like yours, we intend to review that policy. We sincerely hope you'll give us a chance to gain your trust and confidence.
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
Personal Loans in Your Area of Helena
- 4.3 (10)
- 3.2 (4)
- No reviews
1. How Can I Get Connection With First Community Bank?Simply dial this phone number +1 406-449-9800. You can also visit their website and submit your loan details online.
3. How to Secure a Loan at First Community Bank?To get the loan you need, you can visit their website and submit your loan details online. If you are searching for same day payday loans, you can turn to our platform for more details.
5. What Should I Do if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?You may consult with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please go over all details before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of First Community Bank? How to Access This Site?First Community Bank is situated at 212 N Rodney St, Helena, MT 59601, United States. Just refer to the map below and figure out the best route to access it.
4. Is First Community Bank an Agency or a Lender?First Community Bank is a Bank. To make your lending process hassle-free, we connect you wth a large network of trusted lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to secure a small personal loan with no hard credit check.
6. Does First Community Bank Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we can help you out! Just turn to our online service to get an installment loan even with your low credit scores.