DuPage Credit Union Reviews
Wet difficult staff; reluctant to modify wait line . ATM machine blocked for long minutes by customers who use the window service. Slow.$3 fee for members of same Union!!!! Will avoid.Response from the owner
We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced and always strive to deliver great service to our members.
Came in to ask a question and I can hear the lady working the atms talking about me under her breath. Absolutely rude and low class employee
Samantha Rajnic is very fake person. Basicaly I had same amount after 2 years of paying my loan. For covered insurance they charge $1100 for less than a 4 month and gave back $800 for rest 8 moths refund... Shame on you guys
Michelle was so incredibly helpful with explaining my loan to me and walking me through the entire process. Can’t recommend her (or Patrick!) enough. I’m very glad I went with DCU for my auto loan
DuPage Credit union is the best! I have my condo mortgage with them at the lowest rate available at the time and my auto loan at the lowest rate you can get for the year make model! Don't walk into a dealership until they gave you your pre approved loan. The customer service was excellent and it was a very stress free process. I will always use DuPage Credit Union!!
I live in Cook County but work in Elmhurst so I am happy that I qualified to join the credit union. I have had nothing but wonderful experiences since I joined. I have had 2 vehicle loans, a credit card, savings account, and when I move I will be looking to get my mortgage with DuPage CU as well. They make everything so easy that I’m nearly ready to shut down my Chase account and bring it over as well. Thank you!Response from the owner
Thank you for the amazing review Joey. It's our pleasure assisting you with your financial needs. And when you're ready to shut down your account at the "big bank", we're here to help you switch over.
This is my worst experience ever had with loan. 2 years ago started my loan as about $14K. And now paying of balance its over $13K
I've been a customer of DuPage Credit Union for years and have always had excellent service. It's nice to be an owner-customer and get the lowest rates for loans and financing, plus I can always talk to a human being who is genuinely helpful. When I went to buy a car, the dealer offered me financing through several places and when I returned with my 1.99% APR (they are at 1.49% now) interest loan offer from DuPage Credit Union, the deal said, "No way we can compete with that!"
Updated: 02/11/2019- I spoke with a representative from their Digital Solutions department and it was admitted the prior evening there was an unexpected outage that prevented logins from occurring. I was also given details that could help aide in the login for future banking so that I wouldn't need to get such errors, the advice given at least for me, seemed to have work thus far and I do appreciate such a quick response. I've updated this review from a 4 to a full 5 star rating. Thank you again DuPage CU for your patience. ------- I have been a member here for a few years and their customer service is top notch, not to mention their rates. My only serious gripe as of late as it's been a recurring issue much recently is the fact of when I log in, or should I say attempt to, it keeps saying whether on desktop or mobile app, that my credentials are incorrect. When I email customer service, they say no app or system updates were in place. I then try to re-log back in and it seems to work. this however is still a true inconvenience especially if I need to make a loan payment or do other transactions online. If this keeps happening, I may look elsewhere.Response from the owner
Jeff - Thank you for your feedback and for being a Member of the Credit Union. Our Digital Solutions Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concerns.
VVincent Luisi, Jr.5
I purchased a vehicle on January 27, 2018 and used Dupage Credit Union for the financing. They were extremely fast and professional. Great Rates and Amazing Customer Service. Would certainly refer any friend or family member who needs financing to DUPAGE CREDIT UNION. Special thanks to the branch manager Myoshi Mohammed. She is an asset to the company and the consumer.Response from the owner
Vincent, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your kind words and will be sure to share your comments with Myoshi and her team. Enjoy your new ride!
Personal Loans in Your Area of Downers Grove
- 1.8 (3)
- 4.8 (3)
1. How to Get in Touch With DuPage Credit Union?Just ring them at this phone number +1 630-428-3440. You can also visit their website and submit the loan request form online.
3. How to Secure a Loan at DuPage Credit Union?To apply for a cash loan, you can visit their website and submit the loan request form online. If you are searching for small payday loans, you can visit our website for more details.
5. What Can I Do if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of DuPage Credit Union? How Can I Access This Store?DuPage Credit Union is situated at 725 Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL 60515, United States. Kindly take a look at the map and identify the fastest route to access it.
4. Is DuPage Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?DuPage Credit Union is a Credit union. To make your lending process smooth and quick, we allow you to get access with more than 100+ lenders over the internet. You can visit our official site to secure a small personal loan with no hard credit check.
6. Does DuPage Credit Union Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we are here to help! Just turn to our online service to secure a long-term installment loan even with your low credit scores.