Community Bank, N.A. Reviews
Terrible customer service after an ATM jammed and didn't dispense my money. Treated like a second class citizen because I wasn't one of their depositors. I'm using your ATM so I am a customer and should not be treated badly.Response from the owner
Hi Jackie, we are sorry to hear about your ATM experience at our Tunkhannock, PA branch. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we’d like the opportunity to discuss this issue with you. Please reach out to us at [email protected] with your phone number and the best time to reach you. We look forward to hearing from you.
As for this personal branch I'm unsure as I don't use this branch, but I believe they're the main branch for my area so they get the short stick. STAY FAR AWAY from community bank. And I mean FAR FAR FARRRRR away. This bank is a complete and utter joke. The mobile banking app literally NEVER works. Every single night like clock work it will give random amounts of money that Stevie wonder could tell are wrong. The app literally gives the wrong amount more often than it gives the right amount. So pretty much the app is pointless and nothing more than a waste of space on my phone. Then to make it even better they take forever to actually make deposits and refunds. They just sit pending for a week or two until finally they either go thru or I have to call the customer service number and figure out why my paycheck isn't deposited yet. I've used this bank for 10 plus years and it was 10 years to long. Learn from my mistakes and use literally any other banking establishment. I hear visions is a pretty good bank, but anything has to be better than community bank n.a. Or even better go back old school and keep cash inside your mattress cause again anything is better than this circus of a bank.Response from the owner
Hi Austin, thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback with us. Customer service is our top priority and we‘re sorry to hear about your experience at our East Tioga Street branch. We’ve passed your comments along to our senior management team for review. Please email us at [email protected] with your name, phone number and a good time to reach you at if you would like to discuss this further.
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
Personal Loans in Your Area of Tunkhannock
- 4.7 (10)
- 4.6 (3)
- 3 (1)
1. How Can I Reach Out to Community Bank, N.A.?You can reach out to them on the phone number (570) 836-2100. You may also go to their website and submit your information.
3. How Do I Apply for A Loan at Community Bank, N.A.?Simply submit your information on their website. If you feel like learning about more financial options, take a look at online installment loans provided through a popular loan platform.
5. What Am I Supposed to Do if I Cannot Pay Back My Loan?Reach the Lender and work out favorable terms for both parties in advance. You should know, however, if it"s an auto title loan, the vehicle will be kept by the lender when you default.
2. What Is the Address of Community Bank, N.A.? How Can I Go There?The address of Community Bank, N.A. is 198 E Tioga St, Tunkhannock, PA 18657. Use an online map to find the fastest route.
4. Is Community Bank, N.A. an Agency or a Lender?Community Bank, N.A. is a Bank that provides loans of all kinds. Visit our website to learn about various types of loans including high-approval-rate personal loans.
6. Can I Get a Loan From Community Bank, N.A. With A Bad Credit Score?Yes, you can. But pore over the offers as there can be predatory terms when it comes to bad credit loans.