Chase Bank Reviews
Visited to cash a small check. I am not a Chase client, but the check was issued by Chase. They usually charge $8 for it. But unexpectadly I was charged $10 and even didn't receive a receipt. So, be attentive please - they cheat clients. Maybe their employees see their work like an opportunity to do some pocket money.
It should be illegal for banks to refuse the use of the bathroom when they have a line out the door and literally make money off your money. I bank with US BANK and they always let customers use their bathroom
The staff at this branch was super helpful and friendly. They also follow covid protocols well, which means if you need an actual banker definitely make an appointment bc they don’t keep many on due to restrictions. Location is super convenient too.
Pulled up at 12:20 pm and doors were locked they refused to allow people inside when closing time is 1pm.
Great experience no issues Very Professional Courteous Customer Service n Support
Thank God for chase. I have multiple accounts with different banks for car loans and such and today has been HELL. I had to go to one az credit union and the parent bank for vectra bank for deposits and such and i was at each one for well over an hour. I came to chase to deposit some money expecting the same thing and I have NEVER been more excited to be wrong. I was in and out in 5 minutes and the service was helpful and polite. Thankyou for giving me my time back.
The worst customer service you can experience!! It makes me feel they dont apprecciate nor want my business!! Managers,Tellers,and Bankers are very rude at the drive up and take forever to do a transaction! Please make sure to have a team meeting and over achieve you guys customer service skills because with that type of service you provide is making everyone not want your business thanks!! I wish there was the option to out half a star for rating!!
RRyver Fonseca (Nikki)4
They were very helpful and friendly. Quick and efficient. The driver thru can be slow but I am happy with my experience there.
I personally bank at wellsfargo. My work banks at chase. It sucks! Welll at least this location. I have to go often, but I it's probably the task I hate the most. Not very friendly people. Sometime really slow and busy
Update: They're telling us all to go to a different branch. Shut this branch down! Five desks, one banker. People piling up for banker services, little by little angrily getting up and walking out. Over an hour and waiting. What a joke.
Personal Loans in Your Area of Tucson
- 4.3 (10)
- 3.4 (10)
1. How to Get in Touch With Chase Bank?You can give them a phone call through this phone number +1 520-792-7191. You can also visit their website and submit the loan request form online.
3. How to Secure a Loan at Chase Bank?To get the loan you need, you can visit their website and submit the loan request form online. If you are searching for same day payday loans, you can go to our website for more details.
5. What to Do if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Chase Bank? How Can I Access This Store?Chase Bank is situated at 6161 E 22nd St, Tucson, AZ 85711, United States. Just refer to the map below and figure out the best route to access it.
4. Is Chase Bank an Agency or a Lender?Chase Bank is a Bank. To make your lending process fast and easy, we get you connected with a large network of trusted lenders over the internet. You can visit our official site to secure a small personal loan with no hard credit check.
6. Does Chase Bank Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we can help you out! Just turn to our online service to get a personal installment loan even with your low credit scores.