Berkshire Bank Reviews
Since Covid they are open 9am-4pm only during the week which makes tons of sense considering almost 71% of Americans are working during these hours.... Tried using their App to deposit my check and it keeps getting declined, tried calling customer service and have been on hold for 2 hours now. Simply put its better to just cash your check at price chopper and get charged the $1 rather then wait weeks to cash your check with this horrible bank
**Terrible customer service. States there is a “call to make an appointment” due to the pandemic, yet refused to make an appointment once we finally reached someone (called for over an hour before they answered). THEN we waited in line for over 2 hours to go through the drive through. The poor guy in front of us was standing in line only to be turned down after 2 hours in the 30 degree weather and rain, “we can’t serve you because you don’t have a car”. Won’t let him in to help him, but turned him down at the window. The worker (Penny I believe her name was) was then extremely rude to us at the window when we were trying to get money out a specific way. I’ve NEVER been more disgusted in my life.
Don't go to this Bank. Drive thru is extremely slow. Took half an hour with one person in front of me. Next time and for now on ill be going to Oriskany Blvd bank
I needed to make a withdrawal was refused help
This Bank has changed hand often for unknown reasons the tellers are always New and Very Young and Can't Count and Remember things!!! Can get Very Busy you have to hit this Bank at the right time that's for sure!!!
Worse bank with a poor customer service
.... I ran out of gas waiting in the car for my turn at the drive thru.....
1. What Can I Do to Get in Touch With Berkshire Bank?They Can Be Contacted through the phone number +1 315-733-3218. You may also check out their website and submit your information.
3. How Can I Take Out A Loan at Berkshire Bank?Simply submit your information on their website. If you feel like learning about more financial options, take a look at online installment loans provided through a popular loan platform.
5. What Should I Do if I Fail to Pay Back My Loan?Contact the lender and come to an agreement in advance. You should know, however, if it"s an auto title loan, the vehicle will be kept by the lender when you default.
2. What Is the Address of Berkshire Bank? How Can Find It?The address of Berkshire Bank is 50 Auert Ave North, Utica, NY 13502, United States. Open the map app on your phone to guide yourself there.
4. Is Berkshire Bank an Agency or a Lender?Berkshire Bank is a Bank that gives different kinds of loans. Visit our website to learn about various types of loans including bad credit personal loans.
6. Can I Take Out a Loan From Berkshire Bank With A Poor Credit Rating?Yes, you can. But carefully go through the offers as there can be unfair conditions when it comes to bad credit loans.