Xcel Energy Campion S Co Rd, Loveland
4200 S Co Rd 15H, Loveland, CO 80537, United States
Home purchasing assistance, Mortgage loan application assistance, Mortgage loan shopping assistance, Mortgage rate shopping assistance, Mortgage refinancing assistance, Acquisition Loan, Bank Statement Loans, Bank Statement Mortgage, Business Acquisition,Show More
Xcel Energy Campion Reviews
Xcel Energy cannot be reached by phone or by live chat. They sure take your hard earned retirement dollars though. Terrible "public service."
50/50 chance the website will be under maintenance any time you sign in to try to pay your bills. mobile app and website too. pretty annoying because my bill is due next week and this seems to be a pretty common problem with them. really really annoying system
They really need to hire an actual tech crew to get their site and app working. Been over 2 months since I could log into my account to pay.
Poor customer service! I think every time I have called, I have ended up speaking with Tara. She always seems inconvenienced by the fact that she has to work! She likes to explain how she has to go out of her way to help. I don't really care about what you need to do to complete your job, just do it! Or update your website so I can help myself! Two stars because my gas line works.
Excel did a new service line from the main to my home. Never even knew they were here. No damage to my lawn, called when I get home from work to have the gas turned back on. Took a little while for them to show up but all good. I am happy now that I can take a shower! Thanks Joel and the other guy!!
$2.90 charge to pay my bill? Really? Calling to pay a bill will have a $2.90 charge yet i can pay my power and internet and phone the same way without a charge like this. It takes forever to get to bill payment on the outdated automated phone service they use then they charge me more to pay them? Xcel is the only choice we have for gas i would not use them just because of this if we had any other choice. Its a $25 charge to pay your bill if you use a corporate card... This just robbery.
Been a long time customer with no real problems. I Call to have my service transferred to our new home. Which required someone to be at the new house. They had their local people call me back and we made arrangements for them to come over Nov 1st at 3pm. They said they would call us if they would be late or if there were any problems. I am at the old house cooking our dinner while my husband is waiting at the new home at 4pm he calls and said they have not shown up. So I call Xcel Energy to ask them what is going on. They tell me that we were blown off because they had a "gas emergency" and that they would be working until 10pm but did not know if they would even be able to come out. I told them that it was unacceptable there is no heat in the house and had other plans for that evening we need to at least know if they would be making it out that night. They said they would has dispatch call me. 40 minutes later no call so I called back and the next CS rep said that they do not turn on or off gas on the weekend. So I told her they why did they call me originally and make the appointment for a Saturday and that the person who made the appointment said specifically that they do work weekends and that the last CS rep said they would be working until 10pm. She checked again with dispatch and said that yes they are working on the weekend until 10pm and "hopefully" they would be out to the house. I said "hopefully" does not work that it was ridiculous to have someone wait in a house that does not have any heat until 10pm for someone who may or may not even show up and asked for the supervisor. The supervisor was the worst, she was rude, lied, and kept interrupting me. If she worked for my company she would have never made supervisor due to the fact her rudeness with a client would have caused me to fire her long before she could have made it to that position. She told me that we could not cancel, that we had to just leave and when no one was there they would leave a note for making another appointment. That in itself is unfair to the employee who would be making a trip to the house for nothing not to mention I would have to call back again and then wait to make another appt when I should have been able to do it right then. She also told me that they do not make appointment, that dispatch and the techs never call the customers (I told her right there she way lying, yes I was an upset customer as I do not like being given the run around, lied to or expected to stay in a home with no heat until 10pm for someone who may not show up. She so failed the dealing with and upset difficult customer test) At first she kept the story about the "gas emergency" and then switched the story to saying that the reason they did not show up was because they "did not know if our water had been turned on". The water was on for a few days and the power had been on the whole time. Why didn't anyone call to ask if they were confused? So which is it did they not keep the appointment because there was a "gas emergency", "because they do not turn on/off gas on weekend" or because "They didn't know if the water was on"? Most importantly why did they not call to say they would be late/not able to show up and how can they expect someone to wait in a place for no heat for someone who may or may not even show up? Xcel energy has really gone downhill as a company.
Just got off the phone with one of your customer service representatives. I found Jim (go "Wisco"!!) to be incredibly professional. He handled my request quickly and efficiently. He even gave me options for my next billing cycle and instructions on how to read my meter. I have nothing but positive remarks for this company and their representatives. Top notch work by Xcel!! 3/29/19 Wanted to give a special thank you to Janeese Worley (Fort Collins CO.) for expediting the process for my new gas meter. She went above and beyond in the customer service department, and was delightful to work with. Also kudos to their service tech John who arrived to install the new meter. He was quick, efficient, and answered all the questions I had. Again...thanks Excel energy. Great job!
EEmilia A. McVey1
My parents own the house I live in. When the bill was transferred to my name, they required a near $300 deposit, despite the fact that my parents are listed as "landlords" and have a cc on file (in the event that the 'tenant' should not pay). My parents called to tell them to not charge me the deposit, but Xcel refused to talk to them because the account is no longer in their name. Very sketchy.
They are so bad. Their phone payment system needs a drastic update
Payday Loans in Your Area of Loveland
- 2.3 (14)
- 3.8 (10)
- 4.6 (10)
1. How Can I Get Connection With Xcel Energy Campion?Just ring them at this phone number +1 800-895-4999. You can also search through their website and submit the loan request form online.
3. What Services Can I Find In Xcel Energy Campion?Xcel Energy Campion provides you with various loan products which include:
- Home purchasing assistance
- Mortgage loan application assistance
- Mortgage loan shopping assistance
- Mortgage rate shopping assistance
- Mortgage refinancing assistance
5. Is Xcel Energy Campion an Agency or a Lender?Xcel Energy Campion is a Electric utility company. To make your lending process fast and easy, we can link you to a large network of trusted lenders over the internet. You can secure a personal loan online as fast as the same day.
2. What Is the Address Of Xcel Energy Campion? How Can I Access This Store?Xcel Energy Campion is situated at 4200 S Co Rd 15H, Loveland, CO 80537, United States. Please carefully check the map and figure out the best route to access it.
4. What Are the Steps to Get a Loan at Xcel Energy Campion?To get the loan you need, you can search through their website and submit the loan request form online. If you are looking for same day payday loans over the internet, you can visit our platform for more details.
6. What Happens if I Fail to Repay My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Please always read meticulously before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does Xcel Energy Campion Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, you can turn to our broker service! Just go to our website to get installment loans online even with bad credit.