Lewis County Title Co S Market Blvd, Chehalis
625 S Market Blvd, Chehalis, WA 98532, United States
Digital closing, Title insurance, Commercial Closings, Complete Title Services, LDevelopment, Property Profile, Title Reports
Lewis County Title Co Reviews
Great communication! As a Realtor, these guys are my favorite Title & Escrow team to work with, and I've worked with title companies from Mason County down to Clark County. If you're looking for a responsive, knowledgeable Title & Escrow team for your next real estate transaction, give these guys a try!
LCT has, for the past 33 years, treated my clients wonderfully! they are kind, gentle, professional, knowledgeable, even with some more difficult clients, they never loose their cool!!
Angie was super receptive and gave a prompt response when I inquired about some information that I was struggling to find elsewhere.Response from the owner
Thanks for the review Jay!
Buying our first house was nerve wracking, and after reading some negative reviews I was worried, but they were great. We worked with Tracey and her assistant Karli. They were very friendly, responsive, professional, and they had everything ready to go on signing day. The other staff who greeted us were very kind too. I removed one star because many in the building were not wearing a mask. :(
I initially gave these guys 1 star because they were not communicating with anyone even when I only had a couple of hours to meet an escrow deadline. I couldn't get a meeting time to drop off my deposit so I ended up just showing up at their office. I changed it to 3 stars because as we got closer to closing they stepped up to the plate for me. My initial closing was to be on a Monday. I tried to push for the Friday before and they pushed the paperwork through for me (barely). They are just EXTREMELY busy and are overworked so expect slow responses.
Good job with the paperwork, offered coffee and water when arriving, not exactly friendly. Our first experience, the person doing the signing with us seemed to wish she was anywhere else at 5pm on a weeknight. The second occasion everything went well, but when an issue arose, met with "frostiness" when we were the ones asked to come in to settle the issue. Overall, the paperwork and titling went well. Just wish people acted as if they actually wanted to be working there. Lewis County Title would not be my first choice in the future.
ZERO STARS. I've bought and sold 10 properties in this area over 30 years. Worst title company in the county. Employees seem unhappy and unprofessional. Customer service is foreign to this company. Pam was very rude and cold. Spent her time gossiping about people (we could hear her from the small waiting area, so we asked our closer for her name). During this last closing they made a HUGE mistake, failing to find a lien until the day of signing. No call, no apology. Cost me another day of work. They knew the day before and never bothered to call us. I tried to get the seller to use the other company, but they had already submitted the paperwork. Never again.
I had Tracy B as my title officer, she was great. Even stayed late after hours so I could sign my closing papers, because I couldn't get time off work. Every time I went in everyone was friendly. Plus they are big 12's Seahawk fans!
We have worked with this company for 2 houses we have bought and 1 house qe have sold. Always a breeze! Easy to work with Kaylee was so pleasant. :)
MMaurice OLD ACCOUNT5
Worked with Amber on paperwork for closing the purchase of a home. Quick, easy service.
Title Loans in Your Area of Chehalis
- 4.5 (10)
- 3.4 (10)
- 4.9 (10)
1. How Can I Contact Lewis County Title Co?You can call them at this phone number +1 360-748-8641. You can also visit their website and submit the loan request form online.
3. What Services Can I Get From Lewis County Title Co?Lewis County Title Co allows you to get access with a wide range of services which include:
- Digital closing
- Title insurance
- Commercial Closings
- Complete Title Services
5. Is Lewis County Title Co an Agency or a Lender?Lewis County Title Co is a Title company. To make your lending process fast and easy, we can link you to a large network of trusted lenders over the internet. You can secure a small personal loan as fast as the same day.
2. What Is the Site Of Lewis County Title Co? How Can I Get There?Lewis County Title Co is situated at 625 S Market Blvd, Chehalis, WA 98532, United States. You may check out the map and find the most convenient way to access it.
4. How Can I Apply for a Loan at Lewis County Title Co?To apply for the loan you want, you can visit their website and submit the loan request form online. If you are looking for online payday loans over the internet, you can visit our official site for more details.
6. What Happens if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to payment respite. Please go over all details before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does Lewis County Title Co Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, you can turn to our broker service! Just turn to our platform to get personal installment loans even with bad credit.